Zoomy is a Beaver Builder WordPress Plugin that lets you quickly and easily create a high-res zoomable image viewer anywhere in your website. Perfect for maps, eCommerce product images, eBooks, church/bible/religious texts, or any other kind of high-resolution image. All it takes is dragging and dropping a Beaver Builder module!
Note: for full-screen to work in the live demo, click “Remove Frame” at the top of the page.
- Zoom In/Out – Use the zoom buttons on any device, your mousewheel on desktop, or pinch-to-zoom on mobile.
- Pan – Click and drag on desktop, touch and swipe on mobile.
- Fullscreen – A button that expands the viewer to actual fullscreen mode, not just the maximum size of the web page. Great for distraction-free viewing.
- Supports multiple images – Forward and backward buttons to create your own high-res image gallery.
- Size and position of controls are customizable – You can position the buttons at the top or bottom as well as left, center, or right. You can also choose small, medium, or large buttons.
- Light and dark color scheme – Uses a neutral color scheme that will blend into most website designs.
1.1.1 [10/21/2021] Fixed bug due to Beaver Builder update which caused Zoomy not to load.
1.1.0 [09/14/2020] Added captions. Added option to disable zoom on mouse scroll or touch pinch. Added responsive options for width and height. Added integration with Envato Updater. Added check to make sure Beaver Builder is installed and activated first.
1.0.0 [01/03/2020] Initial release.