Zombie Shooter is HTML5 top-down shooter game in 8-bit style, built with Construct 2 (Construct 3) and optimized for both mobile devices and desktops. Old school pixel art graphics of Zombie Shooter is inspired by 8-bit games from nintendo consoles. Check out live demo above and use W,A,S,D to move and mouse left button to fire. The game rule is simple – shoot the crowds of zombies and survive as long as you can!
- Fully Customizable – Construct 2 source files (.CAPX).
- Mobile Ready – Game is mobile optimized and ready for export to mobile platforms.
- AdMob Advertising – Earn money showing ads from Google in your game.
- HD Pixel Art Graphics – PNG files included.
- Sound FX and Music – All sounds and music are included.
- Mobile & Desktop Controls – Mobile touch and mouse+keyboard controls.
- Score system – The game saves the last and the highest score.
- Random landscape – Random landscape each time you play.
- <stong>Adjustable difficulty – You able to set the game difficulty
- Social Sharing – Allows to share high score on Twitter.
- Documentation – Help file for a quick start.
Be sure that you have Construct 2 or 3. You can get it on Scirra.com