October 12, 2018 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language, PayPal SDK, Parse Server
Z Store is a full-working Application for selling physical goods – you as the Admin of the app can add Categories and Products in the database, as well as manage all the Users data, etc.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, featured products, PayPal® SDK, read and send feedbacks, wishlist, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of using the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Swift language – Native Xcode project
- iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse products by category or make a search by keywords
- Add products to your Wishlist
- Read and post feedbacks after buying products
- Orders list to track shipments and get info
- Easily insert Categories and Products in the database via the Parse Dashbord or Adminca.com CMS panel
- Buyer can change his shipping address even in the Cart screen
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- PayPal SDK integrated
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- A verified PayPal account
- Very basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here