What Can You Do With This Plugin?To use this plugin, you need a Yummly API key. Get one here.
Yummomatic Automatic Recipe Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) cooking recipe related content importer, using Yummly database. It is ideal for auto blogging and automatic reipe related content post publishing. It uses the Yummly API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules.
Other plugin features:
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP curl
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-08-04
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2017-08-10
Some minor fixesVersion 1.0.2 Release Date 2017-08-29
Improved post contentVersion 1.0.3 Release Date 2017-09-09
Fixed issue with image importingVersion 1.0.4 Release Date 2017-09-13
Added paged results supportVersion 1.0.5 Release Date 2017-09-27
BugfixesVersion 1.0.6 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 1.0.7 Release Date 2017-11-08
Added Google Recipe Markup/ Pinterest Rich Pins supportVersion 1.0.8 Release Date 2017-12-13
Added an option to manually set a running url (for cron)Version 1.0.9 Release Date 2018-03-15
Fixed issue with recipe instructions parsing in some cases
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.9 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from different recipe websites that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!