Native Android Application for your YouTube Channel
Youtubely is a native Android Youtube channel app designed to supply content creators with tools to stay in touch with their community and to seek more reach with each upload. With its notifications tool and minimal appearance, it will grant your audience a unique experience exclusive to your channel!
- Clean & Minimal Design.
- Easy to Setup, Configure and Maintain.
- Built with the latest Android Studio, Gradle and SDK.
- Reduce Glare with Dark Mode.
- Google Firebase notifications with notification page.
- Google AdMob native ads supported.
- Favorite videos page.
- Play videos in fullscreen.
- Channel details
- Shimmer effect support
- Autoplay videos option support
- Video comments support
- Related videos feature supported
- Responsive, Landscape and Tablet Supported.
- Share videos with contacts, friends and social accounts.
- Rate Us feature.
- Search videos and support for voice search
- Playlists supported
- Fullscreen mode option supported.
Demo Link: Download Demo
Youtubely v.1.4 – 2020-6-29
# Added Features - Automatic dark mode feature added. # Fixes - Google Admob disabled crash app when go back issue fixed. - Toolbar title overlap issue fixed.
Youtubely v.1.3 – 2020-6-28
# Added Features - Live videos feature added. - Playlist share link feature added. # Fixes - Playlist thumbnail crash app fixed. - Progress loader issue fixed for Home Page.
Youtubely v.1.2 – 2020-6-21
# Added Features - Ads limit feature added. # Fixes - Autoplay videos app crash issue fixed. - Related video force stop app issue fixed. - Video never close issue fixed. - Special characters issue fixed.
Youtubely v.1.1 – 2020-6-5
# Added Features - Autoplay videos feature added. # Fixes - Duplicate video issue fixed.
Youtubely v.1.0 – 2020-3-19
- Initial Release