YouTube is a responsive video collection CMS script. It has a nice and attractive front end interface that is really appealing. You will be able to arrange your favorite youtube videos as categories and publish that online. Also the backend has a lot of awesome features that are needed for a professional video channel website. Almost all kinds of task can be done using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the procedural php and without any framework. For this reason it can be customized easily by the developers.
This CMS script was prepared using the PDO feature of PHP language. For this reason, no SQL injection and XSS attack is possible here and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
This CMS script has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multilevel user management
- Category Navigation drop down box in the home page
- Unlimited category and videos creation
- Unlimited advertisement creation in category and video page sidebar
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Facebook comment section for each video
- Social Sharing button for each video
- SEO friendly URL in front end
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- All major social media URL setup for footer social media section
- PHPMailer is used to send email using SMTP
- Preloader On/Off option
- Manage video order ascending or descending for home and category page.
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.2 (April 04, 2021)
- Fixed the menu order problem for category menu.
Version: 1.1 (March 31, 2021)
- Fixed minor config file bug - Fixed database (youtube.sql) file bug - Removed photo column from video table. - Removed details column from video page in admin panel. - Added phpmailer replacing raw php email sending system. - Changed the database table character set to utf8_unicode_ci. - Moved the style.css file into the css folder. - Preloaded on/off option added in admin panel. - Manage video order ascending or descending for home and category page.
Version: 1.0 (23 October, 2017)