This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
How is the backend working to make the playlist? Can I put my own links to make a playlist? or disaply the post that has youtube video?
You can add the YouTube videos ID you want to be present in the player playlist.
Please check the video tutorials available on product page, under ‘Video Tutorial’ section.
thanks, but just not sure for the video thumbnail. Is have to manual update to the list? or could it be autumnally grab from the youtube?
It is automatically grabbed from YouTube server
on the demo, I don’t see there is the responsive. How would looks like on small device on the right playlist menu?
You can find many resonsive examples in the menu.
Here are some of theme:
I test on the mobile, the right side playlist menu is too small for user to see. Would it has any improvements in the future? like the playlist menu could push to the player bottom as horizontal, then the player could take the full width, this way could make it better for responsive.
1. You can use the playlist only with images: http://www.videoplayerhtml5.com/youtubeandvimeo_wordpress/responsive_youtube_onlyimg.html
2. If you need a player with bottom playlist player, you can use this one: http://codecanyon.net/item/video-player-fullscreen-video-bgd-wp-plugin/9323381
cool. But we like this one better, only the responsive is not too consider to the sizing. We will purchase it soon. thank you!
Hi, we just purchased it, but on the right menu’s thumbnails are all squashed.
We want them just autumnally grab images from youtube, but either keep the ratio or auto crop to fit the div.
Anyway could fix that?
Please send me on email@example.com the link where you have the player, to take a look.
1. Why the Vimeo videos are not autumnally grabbing images, titles and descriptions from the link? Only Youtube works fine.
2. And also the player always load at the last on the page? are there anyway could let it load faster before any contents under below it?
1. This option is available only for YouTube. We’ll take into account for a next update, to do this for Vimeo, too
2. It loads as it’s added in the page
Hi, it is the Vimeo video section again. I recorded a video for you better understand the issue. There is an error image on the top of Vimeo video, not sure where is that come from. The first two are from Youtube, the last one is from Vimeo and I enter own image and title.
I follow the setup as you indicate in the videos but I only got a Black image, nothing is showing
Please make sure that:
1. you are loading jQuery only once on your page.
2. The videos you are trying to use are not set to Private
If you still have problems, please send me on firstname.lastname@example.org the link where you have the player, to take a look.
We send you an email with the information, can you please answer?
I’ve replied your email
This comment is currently being reviewed.
I’ve replied your email.
Hi guys, I’ve added 2 players in the same page but the second one doesn’t appear. It seems that each page support only one player.. is it possible?
Second question, is it possible to use your plugin to add just one video?
1. Only one instance per page is supported.
2. You can have only 1 video in the playlist but it doesn’t have the option to hide the playlist.
do you have a free trial for this one before we will be purchasing it?
We don’t have a free trial version.
You can check the live preview http://www.videoplayerhtml5.com/youtubeandvimeo_wordpress/index.html
You can also check the video tutorials available on product page
for the thumbnails, can we put it on the bottom instead of having it on the right side?
It doesn’t have this option.
You should use one of these 2 players:
can we include instagram, whatsapp and email on the sharing option?
It is the the YouTube sharing option. You have a ‘more’ button which will take you to the YouTube website where you have more sharing options
We just purchased your plugin and it seems that it is not working. We are testing it here https://www.tuiris.com/test-page/
I can’t get YouTube videos to work. The url is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7p-rk37Go&list=PLe8-w5xAxJC5ng_kNJaRdoIqWRMj1vh6l&index=1,
I tried gM7p-rk37
nevermind got it
Yes, you need to use only the YouTube video ID, which in your case is: gM7p-rk37Go
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $1.50