YouTube Product Video extension allows administrators to upload video on YouTube directly from backend and that video can be assigned to single or multiple product. In product page, associated videos will be displayed in separate tab directly through a YouTube video URL. So it reduces server load and increases the server.
YouTube Product Video extension allows administrators to upload videos on YouTube by providing necessary information like YouTube video title, YouTube video description, YouTube video keyword and video file. Those all video information and video file can be set directly from backend and no need to go to YouTube account manually and upload video there with all information. Moreover, at the same time, administrators can set associated products for that uploaded video.
When visitor visit product page, all YouTube videos assigned to that particular product will be displayed as a separate tab named “Product Video” using a YouTube video URL. So videos will be loaded directly from YouTube.
To upload videos in YouTube administrator must set Google or YouTube email, password and an API key in configuration setting of this extension.
The following are features of this extension
- Configuration of YouTube or Google email, password and API key.
- Upload videos on YouTube by providing YouTube video title, video description, video keywords and video file directly from backend.
- Uploaded video can be assigned to single or multiple products and single product can have multiple videos.
- Administrator can assign or remove products for uploaded video.
- Associated video will be loaded directly from the YouTube on the product view page under separate tab “Product Video”.