Oppa YouTube Style!
Prepare your website for showing YouTube videos in the best way. Yottie is a powerful WordPress plugin for YouTube, which your website deserves. It allows selecting the desired channels and even single videos for creating your own playlist right on your website.
Download 100+ Adjustable Parameters, 4 color schemes and 16 languages support. In short, you will get tons of things to customize. Our WordPress YouTube video gallery is fully responsive so that you will be able to cover the wide audience with any type of browsing device.
Let it play on your site!
What our customers say about Yottie
Yottie Amazubed Features
Okay, you’ve already checked out main features of our YouTube channel widget. But there is a lot more to come! All in all, Yottie has more than 100 parameters for individual customization.
- Attach your official profile or organize a list of desired videos
- Show any YouTube feed on your WordPress website
- Share as many content as you want
- Add widget for YouTube website translation by using different combinations of channels, playlists and single recordings
- Just insert URL of the needed source
- Sort your videotapes with one of 6 available order fields: date, views, likes, dislikes, position, comments
- Display your YouTube videos in a random order
- Define how long data from the specified sources will be cached in a browser
- Divide content into custom groups
- Unlimited number of sources in each group
- Name each group yourself
- Set width of your WordPress YouTube video plugin
- Yottie is responsive and retina ready on any device
- Choose the number of columns and rows in the WordPress YouTube video gallery
- Settle the gutter between each video preview
- Show or hide the header of your WordPress plugin
- Customize fully header’s appearance
- Choose 1 of 3 header layouts in your player: Classic, Accent, Minimal
- 8 info elements to turn on/off: Logo, Banner, Channel name and description, Recordings counter, Subscribers counter, Views counter, Subscribe button
- Add custom YouTube channel name
- Embed custom description about the chosen profile
- Select custom channel logo by pointing its URL
- Paste URL of custom header banner
- 3 navigation controls for easy pagination in WordPress YouTube widget for website: Arrows, Scroll, Drag
- Turn on/off Free Mode of video gallery scrolling
- Choose one of 5 available effects of content sliding: slide, fade, coverflow, cube, flip
- Adjust the animation speed of sliding
- Set horizontal or vertical direction of scrolling in YouTube embed plugin for WordPress
- Specify the time of automatic feed scroll by using the auto option
- Adjust the grid size depending on the window width
- Our WordPress YouTube channel widget supports 16 languages
- 3 preview layouts are at your service in YouTube plugin for website: Classic, Cinema, Horizontal
- 8 info elements to turn on/off: Play icon, Duration, Title, Date, Description, Views counter, Likes counter, Comments counter
- Choose 1 of 3 ways to watch videotapes: in popup, in the WP widget and directly on YouTube
- Switch on/off autoplay while opening in popup
- 12 info elements to turn on/off: Title, Account logo and its name, Subscribe button, Views counter, Likes counter, Dislikes counter, Likes ratio, Date, Description, Description more button, Comments
- Color Header, Groups, Content and Popup of YouTube channel feed on website as you wish
- In total Yottie has customizable color of 60 UI elements
- Don’t want to spend time painting the WP gallery yourself? Use one of our ready-made color Schemes: default, dark, red and deep blue
- Feel the comfort of using the new admin UI while customizing your plugin for YouTube
- Use the power of our online builder for editing options, seeing a live preview and receiving a special html shortcode
- Use Yottie with one of the most popular page-builders for WordPress – Visual Composer. VC Yottie element is available with all customization opportunities
- YouTube video WordPress widget checks automatically new updates. You will be notified and able to update the plugin in WordPress admin panel if a new version is available.
Yottie has so many parameters that it takes time to think out values of all YouTube plugin’s parameters. We’ve prepared several examples of how YouTube widget for WordPress can be used on a website.
- Custom Color Gallery – choose the desired channel, show its header and video slider with any color scheme you want. This variant is more likely what you can see on YouTube. Furthermore, web visitors can subscribe the account right on your website.
- Shutter Video Playlist – download the plugin, and then use a tight video grid with a vertical scroll for a compact position on your web page. Shutter animation effect will add an entertaining effect.
- Loony Carousel – just want to show cool videos from YouTube? Add YouTube feed to your admin panel, disable header and show only the most interesting content. Use horizontal scroll and carousel animation effect for the best user experience.
- Single Video – maybe you want to embed YouTube video presentations of your product on its web page? Display one video easily using 100+ customizable parameters of Yottie.
- Cinema Video Gallery – show YouTube channel gallery for WordPress without any description or additional text. Just show what everyone is looking for – videos! While aiming at any video in the grid, its description will appear on hover by turning on such function.
- Simple Video Grid – install Yottie and exclude any disturbing elements of the video player. Turn off the header, all info elements, adjust animation and colors and here you are! The grid is ready.
- Structured Video Channel – your YouTube channel has a great number of different videos and you’d like to upload them on your site by subject groups? Use YouTube gallery for website and create a feed, which will include any existing or custom group. That is the closest case to the original YouTube UI.
Support, Questions and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer on any kind of questions concerning our WP plugin.
Do not hesitate to ask – we will figure out how to help you!
Our other products
Change Log – new version 2.4.0 is available for download
February 15, 2017 – Version 2.4.0
### Fixed * Popup and preview images position bug in the old versions of Safari * Error when the YouTube API key is invalid * Issue when the plugin is running locally * Preferences saving in Safari bug * Mobile touch freezing bug ### Changed * Swiper library updated to 3.4.1 ### Added * Add Slovak and Czech languages
December 06, 2016 – Version 2.3.2
Note: Please, generate your own YouTube API key to get independent API quota by following this tutorial: How to get YouTube API key
### Added * YouTube API key field
December 02, 2016 – Version 2.3.1
### Fixed * Minor fixes
September 24, 2016 – Version 2.3.0
### Fixed * Multiple sources order bug * Wrong columns width calculation when direction is RTL bug * Last video from previous slide appears on the latest slide bug * Visual Composer checkbox options bug ### Changed * Fade translation behavior changed to cross-fade * Disable autorotation when popup is open * Swiper updated to 3.3.1 * Handlebars updated to 3.0.3
June 25, 2016 – Version 2.2.0
### Fixed * Specific videos as a source navigation bug * Widget CSS floating issue * Last video in playlist navigation bug * Autorotation in inline video play mode bug * Empty untitled groups bug * More than 49 videos per page bug * Preview blinking issue * Empty channel issue ### Changed * Video grid responsiveness improvements * 3D animations improvements * Accent header responsiveness improvements * Video preview title responsiveness improvements * Default value for the order option changed * Default order in the gallery list ### Added * Galleries sorting
May 07, 2016 – Version 2.1.1
### Fixed * Admin galleries page bug
May 06, 2016 – Version 2.1.0
### Fixed * Responsive bug * Widget doesn't recalculate rows in responsive mode bug * Previous arrow doesn't show on second slide first time bug * Private browsing bug ### Changed * Admin UI appearance ### Added * Ability to duplicate gallery * Copy shortcode button * Ability to minimize source groups
April 11, 2016 – Version 2.0.0
### Fixed * Responsive bug * Safari cache bug * The grid breaks after scroll appears * "Published on" translation issue in popup * Info options empty value bug in options builder ### Changed * Header layout "accent" text aligned center * Play icon and duration marker no longer hide after hover video * Don't show error messages by default * Error messages text * Groups navigation styles * Color scheme groups colors ### Added * NEW Admin UI - ability to edit shortcodes * Visual Composer preview * Groups overflow navigation * HD video images support * Sorting by positions for playlists * Debug mode
March 02, 2016 – Version 1.5.0
### Fixed * Broken settings link on the plugin list page * Transition effects bugs * Header text align redeclaration * Double initialization * Safari cache bug * Custom header channel name color bug * Custom banner issue ### Added * AdSense options to Visual Composer element * AdSense options to shortcode generator * Custom CSS and JS editor * Option to add Yottie script on every page (for ajax websites) * Videos order option * Plugin initiation event * Popup vertical centering * Header anchor and anchor on hover colors
February 16, 2016 – Version 1.4.1
### Fixed * Widget doesn't appear in FireFox * sourceGroups empty string bug * iOS Safari Webapp bug ### Changed * Deep blue color scheme mobile control bg color
February 13, 2016 – Version 1.4.0
### Fixed * Empty header, video and popup info bug in shortcode generator * "Colors blinking" bug * Empty comments in popup bug ### Changed * Player rewinds to beginning on the end of video ### Added * Content vertical direction * Google AdSense built-in support * Flip translation effect * Croatian language translation * New color schemes (red and deep blue) * Hints in shortcode generator
January 23, 2016 – Version 1.3.0
### Fixed * Pluses instead of spaces in source groups names using VC * Multiple sources in source groups using VC ### Added * Responsive breakpoints * Translation effects (scroll, fade, coverflow, cube) * Autoplay * Scrollbar ### Changed * Right arrow doesn't disappear while next videos load
January 11, 2016 – Version 1.2.1
### Fixed * Invalid lib files
January 10, 2016 – Version 1.2.0
### Fixed * Visual Composer empty source groups bug * Custom header channel logo and banner bug ### Added * Header description anchors parsing * Video play modes * Full-length numbers in popover titles for counter * Client cache (based on IndexedDB) * Attr rel="nofollow" for anchors ### Changed * Responsive behaviour for header * Icons padding annulled
December 24, 2015 – Version 1.1.0
### Fixed * Swiper conflicts * Horizontal video layout responsive bug * Swiper arrows bug * Mobile controls color options * Different combinations of popup info option visual bugs * Whitespace in popup with video without info * Arrows option in shortcode generator bug * Play icon color bug ### Changed * Small popup visual improvements * Mobile close control * Some colors in default color scheme ### Added * Responsive video layouts * Scripts loading optimization * 2 color schemes
December 19, 2015 – Version 1.0.1
### Fixed * Video elements breakpoints * Video description formatting * Links in video and popup description