Team Elfsight proudly presents our latest jQuery YouTube Video Gallery – Yottie. Our high quality tool will be a great addition for bloggers, companies and anyone else who strives to attract audience on his html website. You will get 100+ adjustable parameters for detailed customization. Yottie is fully responsive so your audience will be able to enjoy videos from any browsing device.
What our customers say about Yottie
Yottie Amazubed Features
- Display your YouTube channel or create a list of desired videos
- Share spots using different combinations of channels, playlists and single videos
- Classify your videos using one of 6 available sorting orders
- Set width of your jQuery YouTube gallery
- Yottie is responsive and retina ready on any device
- Choose the number of columns and rows
- Show or hide the header of your jQuery video gallery plugin
- Choose one of 3 header layouts
- Add custom YouTube channel code name and description
- Set custom logo and banner of YouTube channel gallery by pointing its URL/shortcode
- 3 navigation controls: Arrows, Scroll, Drag
- 5 available animation effects of video browsing
- Divide videos into custom groups
- Horizontal or vertical direction of video sliding
- Specify the time of automatic video sliding
- 3 YouTube layouts of video thumbnails
- Our jQuery YouTube video gallery supports 16 languages
- Color Header, Groups, Content, Video and Popup as you wish
- In total Elfsight YouTube playlist gallery has 60 customizable UI elements
- Use one of 4 ready-made color schemes
- Get widget’s installation code for your html site
- Add Yottie file to your website
- Copy-paste the code from our online generator and your YouTube widget is ready
How to add YouTube Video Gallery to jQuery website?
To install jQuery YouTube Gallery you will need a bit of knowledge in development and a minute of your time. Just follow a brief instruction:
- Purchase the plugin at CodeCanyon and download plugin zip-file
- Download plugins files to your server
- Add plugin script to your website
- Initialize the plugin using jQuery data attributes on the page, where you want the plugin
Experience any problems with installation of jQuery video gallery plugin to your website? Contact or Support Center and we will be happy to help!
Supported CMS: Adobe Muse, Blogger, Joomla, OpenCart, Drupal, HTML, ModX, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, etc.
Support, Questions and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer on any kind of questions.
Do not hesitate to ask – we will figure out how to help you!
Our other products
Change Log – a new version 2.6.0 is available for download
October 04, 2017 – Version 2.6.0
### Changed * Related videos in YouTube player is off ### Added * New option - pagination control * New option - search in source groups
April 07, 2017 – Version 2.5.0
### Fixed * Video display bug when group is changed after resize * Empty source group infinite loading bug fixed ### Changed * Swiper library updated to 3.4.2 ### Added * Share feature
February 15, 2017 – Version 2.4.0
### Fixed * Popup and preview images position bug in the old versions of Safari * Error when the YouTube API key is invalid * Issue when the plugin is running locally * Mobile touch freezing bug ### Changed * Swiper library updated to 3.4.1 ### Added * Add Slovak and Czech languages
December 02, 2016 – Version 2.3.1
### Fixed * Minor fixes