Current version of this web-app is 3.09.
We changed the old app, which permitted only the administrator to send files to users. Now we have a multi-user file-sharing app, with unlimited files, folders, and file-size upload, with lots of other options and settings, where the admin creates the users, and the users interact and send among each-other
files and messages.
- Stand-alone web-app, that allows users to upload, store, and share files with each other.
- You can create unlimited users
- Each user can create unlimited folders
- Each users can upload unlimited files
- Each file or folder can be renamed, moved, or deleted
- You can change the color for each file or folder
- There is no filesize limit for any file being uploaded
- Users can share any file outside the web-app, with a unique code and link
- There’s also an inbox messaging system available, permitting users to message each other
- The website administrator (you) can create, block, restrict user access, limit number of uploaded files and created folders, and also can set a quota for each user (in MBytes).
- this application is installed into a folder, on your webserver, and it requires MySQL to run (compatible also with MariaDB)
The daily dashboard that each user sees
Folders in folder-list view. There’s also a regular folder display view Windows-style
Folders being displaying in simple mode
Example of folder rename
Files being displayed after upload in their corresponding folder
Example of file deletion
Settings -> each user has a pic assigned and their settings for general item display
Statistics being displayed
The Inbox -> messaging system of the webapp
Shared files section
User list section
Following is the admin section
the dashboard of the admin
Users in the admin section
More options in the users in the admin section – for more info check out the app
Create new user
Enjoy just another file-sharing app: useful in the office, in projects requiring teamwork, or in file-sharing environments