It seems that last comment was changed.
Anyways, the product not updated for last 1 year is still not true.
Even on codecanyon page it shows last update as Last Update 27 December 18. All our updates are powered by licensing mechanism and they go to all users.
There could be three cases with which you may not be getting updates:
1) You never activated the license and not receiving automatic updates.
Here is the guide which tells how to activate license to get automatic updates
2) Your Codecanyon update notifications may be going in spam.
3) Your WordPress set up may have automatic updates disabled. This is unlikely but still a possibility.
In any case we would like to recap these facts:
1) We never diffreentiate between users all the users have access to public release as per changelog
2) We consistently test the plugin with new WooCommerce updates and if there is a need we release the code.
We would be happy to help if you want to raise a support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org