What buyers are saying…
Don’t waste time with Tiny products and their over-priced plugins. Don’t waste time downloading FREE undocumented scripts from the web that are hard to configure.
Just buy this well written set of scripts and documentation. It works as soon as you unzip the distribution. It will work just like the demo on your server or localhost machine.
If you don’t already have a form handler script to write to a flat file or your database you will need to build one of those.
Localhosts users on a Windows machine with pre 7.0 PHP versions may have un-remark one line in their PHP.ini file to activate extension=php_fileinfo.dll .
Should you hit a bump in the road the author is quick to answer any support questions.
Thank you for supporting me in the problem I’ve had. You also did a great job.
Great and very usefull. by the way, good support.
Great item and brilliant fast support. Thank you.
- File Uploader and Link those uploaded files as download links (PHP)
- Fond Selector, Formating Selecting, Font size selecting and Font and Background Color Selector
- Image Uploader and Insert with Actual Image Cropping for uploaded image as per selected Images Size (PHP)
- Image Height, Width and Floating
- Special Characters Insert
- Table Insert
- Link Insert with Target and Direct Connection to Uploaded Files to connect them as downloadable links
- Print and Full Screen
- 4 Types of editors Pro, Full, Simple, Minimal
And this is not a template for editor, but this is a WYSIWYG HTML Editor script most like Gmail Email Composer and blogger composer. Using this you can easily input HTML input, WYSIWYG Editor or Code Editor and post data to your server side script. Technically this is for execCommand WYSIWYG Editor with Few Server Side technologies like image uploading.
- 4 Versions of Editors (PRO, Full, Simple and Minimal)
- 5 minutes to setup, and even a dummy can apply this to a HTML page, Applying PRO Version will require writing permissions to few folders
- Bootstrap Ready
- Tool tip for Buttons
- Very User Friendly Interface
- Easy to Apply a skin color using createditor() function itself
- Fontowesome based nice buttons for editor
- Live Demo Available
- Documentation is available
- Line by Line Comments are available for understanding the code
How to Apply ?Full help documentation is available with the package and also there are separate sample files for each editor. In brief following is the way how to apply this editor to your page.
<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action=""> <textarea name="textarea" id="textarea" cols="45" rows="5"></textarea> </form>
- 2016-12-05 : Update Initial Release
- 2016-12-07 : Update File Uploader Update with few necessary modifications.
- 2016-12-11 : Update File Uploader Ajax Issues Fixed
- Scheduled : Update more styles to formatting drop down and style creation at backend