WURM is a framework based website uptime robot monitoring service which you can use to monitor any number of yoiur websites.
If one of your sites goes down you? robot will quick notice about problem by email so you can check your “downed” site out.
Some features of WURM include:
- Check site or server status: monitor responses and notify users about changes.
- Add/Remove users: administrator can add or remove any user.
- New user account activation: users get link on e-mail to activate account.
- Reset password: user can reset password if lost it.
- AJAX-ed interface: modern jQuery-driven interface.
- Admin panel: control everything through admin panel.
- Search and sort: you can easy find and sort – domains, users.
- Email template: simple configure email for your customer.
- SMTP email: e-mails are sent through SMTP-server.
- Easy to install: html and video manual.
With the email alerts in the cron setup you will only be emailed the first time the site goes down and when site back to normal work (so the script doesn’t spam your inbox).
- PHP 5.4
Live DemoYou can view a demo installation by following this link: Live Demo
Login: demo Password: demo1234
- Fixed double header (css issue)
- Added new function: mass domain adding up to 50 per time!
- Fixed double time in email notification
- Added recheck button
- Fixed admin email issue
- Admin panel optimised
- Web folder files optimised
- Fixed login issue
- Optimized cURL work