WPLMS Student app is a mobile app developed for the WPLMS Learning management system. Checkout WPLMS Learning management system
The Mobile app integrates with the REST API and oAuth Server developed in the WPLMS LMS system.
Version 1.5 released on 14th December’17
Split screen supportedFeature list :
- Automatically display your courses from WPLMS Site.
- Automatically recognise user logins from your site.
- Students can register directly in the app and their account is created in the site.
- Students can browse courses in the App – directory and subscribe to the courses.
- Students can enrol themselves in free courses or pay via website – WooCommerce checkout system which supports multiple payment gateways.
- Students can keep track of their courses on App or website in sync.
- Students courses are loaded and available in offline mode.
- Administrator can send notifications and updates to App users.
- Administrator can remove/force logout users from the app.
- Wishlist feature in app.
- Blog feature in app.
- Quiz with MCQ, MCC, Fill blank, Select drop, text answer type.
- Quiz results section.
- User Dashboards with Course and Quiz graphs.
RoadmapUpcoming features :
- In AppPurchase & Wallet system for purchasing courses
- AdMob integration
- Push notifications integration
- Instructor App : ability to create courses
- Scorm Course compatibility.
- Notes and discussions integration.
- Upload Assignments integrations.
- Course batches integration.
Installation and CustomisationFollow the demo link for Installation and Customisation support.
Note: – For selling courses consider extended license
- Fixed image cache issue - FullScreen Video fix - Translation fixes - option to default to MyCourses on ProfileVersion 1.4
- Fixed directory filters bug - Missing String translations added - Infinite scroll bug fixed - pagination bug in config fixed - levels, location taxonomy not working - pricing options added - Redundant script includes removedVersion 1.3
- Fixed login bugVersion 1.2
- Google and Facebook LoginVersion 1.1
- Fixes with latest Ionic 3.0