WPLMS Student app is a mobile app developed for the WPLMS Learning management system. Checkout WPLMS Learning management system
Update to ionic v 4 ( check our iOs App ) all packages upgraded to latest versions !
The Mobile app integrates with the REST API and oAuth Server developed in the WPLMS LMS system.
Version 2.7 released on 29th October’19
- Push Notifications
- Multi Site support
Now with Wallet feature : link
Split screen supportedFeature list :
- Automatically display your courses from WPLMS Site.
- Automatically recognise user logins from your site.
- Students can register directly in the app and their account is created in the site.
- Students can browse courses in the App – directory and subscribe to the courses.
- Students can enrol themselves in free courses or pay via website – WooCommerce checkout system which supports multiple payment gateways.
- Students can keep track of their courses on App or website in sync.
- Students courses are loaded and available in offline mode.
- Administrator can send notifications and updates to App users.
- Administrator can remove/force logout users from the app.
- Wishlist feature in app.
- Blog feature in app.
- Quiz with MCQ, MCC, Fill blank, Select drop, text answer type.
- Quiz results section.
- User Dashboards with Course and Quiz graphs.
RoadmapUpcoming features :
- In AppPurchase & Wallet system for purchasing courses [Available in version 2.0 28th December’17]
- AdMob integration [Added in version 2.1]
- Push notifications integration [Added in version 2.1]
- Login via OTP [Added in version 2.6]
- Instructor App : ability to create courses
- Scorm Course compatibility. [Added in version 1.9]
- Notes and discussions integration. [Available in version 2.3 released on 7th December’18]
- Upload Assignments integrations. [Added in version 2.4]
- Course batches integration. [Added in version 2.6]
- Members Directory integration. [Added in version 2.6]
- Live Chat integration. [Added in version 2.5]
- Audio caching / Offline Audio [Added in version 2.6]
- Video caching / Offline Videos [expected in version 2.7]
Installation and CustomisationFollow the demo link for Installation and Customisation support.
Note: – For selling courses consider extended license
UpdatesVersion 2.7 (live 29th October’19)
- Push Notifications - Multisite Support - Audio Videos support in Course description & blog posts - Attendance SupportVersion 2.6
- Ionic V 4/5 ( all packages updated to latest ) - Groups / Batches Integration, directory, course and profile - Audio Caching / Offline audios in App. - Members Profile & Directory. - BBPress Forums, Topics and RepliesVersion 2.5
- Live Chat IntegrationVersion 2.4
- Upload AssignmentsVersion 2.3
- Unit Attachments - Notes and Discussion - Course expiry implemented - image cache update - RTL support for instructorVersion 2.2
- Bug fixes - Unit open option for Visual Composer/Elementor units - Logout caching fix - Profile related bug fixesVersion 2.1
- Quiz retakes Feature - RTL config variable for RTL apps - Fixed infinite scrolling bug in myCourses - Loading course page on subscribing user to course - Option for new window in iframe popups - Profile related bug fixesVersion 2.0
-> Wallet Feature and inAppPurchases -> Course Categories duplication bug fix -> Multiple Pricing for same course supported -> Quiz answers not marked when check answer disabled fix -> Sample product to appear consistently for Wallet.Version 1.5
- Fixed image cache issue - FullScreen Video fix - Translation fixes - option to default to MyCourses on ProfileVersion 1.4
- Fixed directory filters bug - Missing String translations added - Infinite scroll bug fixed - pagination bug in config fixed - levels, location taxonomy not working - pricing options added - Redundant script includes removedVersion 1.3
- Fixed login bugVersion 1.2
- Google and Facebook LoginVersion 1.1
- Fixes with latest Ionic 3.0