About this plugin
WPEasyEmail – SendGrid makes it easy to send emails with SendGrid on your Wordpress site. This means you don’t need a mail / SMTP server to send emails. It works automatically in the background, all you need to do is enter your SendGrid API key and turn it on! Fully documentation and guides are available too so what are you waiting for, stop worrying about email and start using WPEasyEmail – SendGrid.
Great support and documentation
We want you to have a great time with WPEasyEmail – SendGrid so we’ve made sure its easy to use. We’ve also created a great documentation website that you can search for whatever you need to do, it also has great quick start guides. If anything does go wrong we want you to know that our support team will be there to support you with quick, friendly and helpful support.
You won’t believe how good our support is so we’ve included our statistics for 2014 below:
- Send Email With SendGrid
- Send 12,000 emails for free each month
- View Sent Emails
- Track statistics about your emails like number of clicks and number of opens
- Advanced Analytics
- Super easy to install and use
- View up to date information about your emails
- Wordpress MultiSite Compatible
- Beautiful and easy to use
- Great Support
- Full documentation
- Requires WordPress 3.5 and PHP 5.5+, requires curl for attachments compatible with WordPress 3.8+
- Working in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE7-11, Opera
- Working in mobile browsers
- Whilst most well written themes and plugins use Wordpress to send emails some bypass Wordpress, WPEasyEmail – SendGrid will not handle these emails.