This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
hi , i have 3 pre-sale question:
1) have a shortcode or a php code for paste the button ‘start chat’ in a custom post for start a chat with the author of this custom post ? , i have a directory of service where the user can post a service ,and i want the possibility to start chat between user
2) continue form question 1, when have a button for start a chat in custom post , how send in chat a message that chat are started from ‘specific custom post name ’ ?
3) i have tried the lite version, how detect if user are online or not , have a php code (in which file? ) or a shortcode ? , (i want detect if user are online also in custom post archive and in single custom post)
I am sorry about the delay here. Maintaining other plugins and working on the improved version of WpChats keeps me busy all the time, my apologies..
Please register a new account at http://support.samelh.com and send me a forum message from there, I will help you achieve these features in the lite version before you can upgrade the pro if you wish.
thanks , i opened a thread http://support.samelh.com/forums/topic/some-question-about-wpchats/
Hey again, keep getting this error in google developer tools suddenly “Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .wpchats-single > #single-1307679302 #
314”. The message is sent if reloaded, but the button stays on sending and doesn’t refresh. Any ideas?
Nevermind, figured it out. All is good.
Thanks. We got over all these errors in the improved version.. Please keep patient for the release, finding and adding new features is always causing delays..
If you encounter another issue you can post about it here or in the forums.
Enjoy your weekend.
1) any notification shortcode to place easily anywhere example the header?
2) can i put a “message me” button at each vendor listing and when user click the button, the login user will private message them instantly?
3) can I set what to show such as not to show up all “users”
I am very sorry I have missed this, but v. 3.0 is recently added and you can implement those features you listed:
1. There’s a widget for notifications list, or I can provide a custom shortcode for this use.
2. I can help you implement that.
3. There’s a way to filter the users you don’t want to show among the users list (online, search, etc..) I can help with this as well.
is 3.0 launched?
3.0 is coming out this week:: http://support.samelh.com/forums/forum/wpchats/news-announcements/
Sorry for the delay it took me but many great features are coming in this release..
Why can’t I upload an image to the chat from my phone? What normal person has an image url to paste into a live chat? Is there a way around this? I need to be able to allow users to upload images from their phones.
In 3.0 there is a feature for uploading images into conversations. You can either wait for the release which will be this week, or purchase the existing version and update later.
hello is this chat responsive for mobile and other devices?
Just to let you know, v. 3.0 is not there yet but until Friday max. we will release this update.
I can say yes to your question, but please use your phone and give it a go on the staging website http://staging.samelh.com/wp-login.php . I will be online in case you wanted to test anything from there.
I am still going to apply more design and improve few minor features and admin settings before launching an update.
Is there a way to add the emails to a subscriber list like mailchimp?
Sorry for the delay here. Been working on the update.
Which emails? the emails in the user notifications settings? If so then yes, with some addon and a little help that could be implemented..
Is the “Chat” plugin able to…
1) – Keep a transcription of the chat ?
2) – Allow files to be uploaded to the admin ? If yes, can we restrict the file types and sizes ?
3) – Optimized for front-end use on a mobile phones or tablets by the visitor ?
4) – Does it have an audible alert for new chats or visitors?
5) – Does it have an email function if admin is not available?
6) – Can it handle between 40 and 80 “admin operators” ?
7) – Will it alert an operator even if the browser window is closed ?
Sorry for the delay caused by processing the update.
1. Chats are always saved in the database and users will login to access their chats,
2. You can allow attachement uploads with extensions and size limits,
3. Try the demo.
5. Email notifications are there to notify offline users about messages,
6. 7. I am not sure what that means, this plugin powers instant messaging so as long as a user is logged-in, they can exchange messages with others.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in /var/www/vhosts/videoseyredin.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wpchats/includes/core/functions.php on line 656
I get this error
What is your PHP version? if it is less than 5.3 then please upgrade. WordPress itself (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/) recommends >= 5.6.
my php version higher 7+. problem is $videoID = array_filter(explode(’_’, end($videoID)));
Sorry I was mistaken with another line. Please open an account at http://support.samelh.com and send me a message or start a new thread from there. I will help you with getting this fixed.
I just tested it on PHP Version 7.0.7 and it worked. Contact me from the support site I will send you the package, and I will update later.
HELLO ERROR FATAL:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’, expecting ‘)’ in /home/casadoterere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpchats/includes/core/functions.php on line 1302
Must be something related to your PHP ver. Anyways, sorry to put you through this process, but could you please replace functions.php content with this http://pastebin.com/82fH1eDZ?
I have some questions to ask you (before buy your plugin).
1. Support video call or not?
2. Notification alert or not, if yes how? (browser alert or back-end alert)?
3. Sent the email directly?
4. Save on database or not?
5. Do you guarantee if your plugin not available with my wordpress website you will give the money back to me?
6. Purchase for one time or service charge monthly?
7. Can attach the files to the operators?
Thank you for the interest.
2. When you get a new message, there’s a popup lightbox in the side-screen, and a sound playing. Notifications can also be found in the notifications profile section.
3. The messages can be sent to email when a user is offline. when online, no email notification is made as not needed.
5. I will be happy to approve your refund if it should.
6. Purchase for one time, and support available in support.samelh.com
7. You mean to embed files to conversations? That’s possible.
Please try the demo version first or also download and install the lite version https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wpchats-lite-private-messaging.zip
And Where’re your location? I have to know when I need your support
I am located in Morocco, my timezone is UTC.
Support can be offered through support topics, private messages or emails.
I would like to try the Lite version of this to see if I may need Pro version. However, I can not find it on the WP Repo, it says it is no longer available I think. Can you please send me a link to download?
I exported the old plugin repo to this file https://s.samelh.com/wpchats-lite.zip
[Pre-sale] Hello, does this plugin allow private messages only?
I don’t want all users to see curtain users messages.
Sorry about the delay. Yes, private messages are supported.
hi, some week ago a send request for support, but i have not received never response , This plugin is no longer supported ?
I am very sorry for the fact that you got delayed. We have moved to a VPS server and apparently I just checked the mail logs and noticed that our IP is blocked from outlook, which I use to get notified of new support emails so I did not get any notification that you contacted.
Please contact me from samelh.com/contact as I setup an independent SMTP so I will surely get notified.
Thank you very much, and my apologies once again.
I am just letting you know that I sent you a reply when you emailed me couple days ago, and I did not get a confirmation reply from you yet.
Hope you’re okay.
Please either reply to the email or send a new one through samelh.com/contact because the SMTP I setup was for that site only.
Hi, sorry for delay
Yes i receive your reply , i will answer you through email soon
Demos are not working.
Sorry about that. I just added more CPU to my VPS and restarted the service and the demo should work properly.
Thank you for the heads up!
1. Would this plugin work with Classiads WP theme?
2. If I purchase your plugin, could you help me set up a button “Message me” on each listing so buyer (registered user) can message seller privately?
Yes, WpChats will work with any theme.
Sure I will be happy to help you with that.
Hi, I purchased a pro license yesterday. Upon activating the plugin, my entire website has become very slow. Clicking the “overview” menu option leads to a “500 server error”. I deactivated all other plugins and reverted back to a basic WordPress theme but the problem persists. The lite version of the plugin is a little faster and the “overview” screen works on that version, but it’s still quite slow. Can you help please? Thanks.
Dear sir or madame,
WpChats plugin will tend to make AJAX requests repeatedly each X seconds (defaults to 5 seconds, can be adjusted in settings) to sync with current user’s messages.
Therefore you might run into such errors when on shared hosting, and can be fixed either by maximizing the interval of AJAX requests, or by disabling all the requests and allow WpChats scripts to load only when the user is in the messages page (or browsing users).
hi, i have send you by email a request support before of christmas, but i don’t received never reply, can you reply please ?
This is a pre-sale question,
1. Does this chat have group chat or just private chat?
2. Does it have options to clear for certain hour/days/week so it wouldn’t clogged up the database?
3. Do I need a VPS account to run this chat?
4. it is compatible with buddypress? And pull buddypress login username and their avatar?
5. I tested the demo, It seems has its own feature, does it add or integrate into members profile or its a standalone?
6. My site already using the default login/register like any site, does this required its own login/register.
7. Confused, btw, it this a customers support chat system or is for members to members?
Please advise before buy, thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $12.50