Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Good Day to you,
I’m having some trouble setup up the parameters for this plugin.
Could you please email me a sample CSV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for purchasing this plugin. I would be happy to help you.
I have sent you an email with some steps and a CSV file. Please check and let me know if you still have any questions for me.
WP Instinct Team
Is there a way to make the drop down fields larger? Especially on mobile the fields are on the small side for big fingers.
Thank you for your help!
Please provide me your website URL, admin login credentials and a screenshot showing how you want the dropdowns to look like and I will do it for you. You can share these details at email@example.com
Hi, we’re trying to test the plugin on our website but it doesn’t seem to work right.
See here: https://test.lithiumhub.com/shop-lithiumhub/
See screenshot of our settings here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J7_CoCaFzS8UsbONhMTPmOfyHwO4KcZ6?usp=sharing
As you can see, I’ve set up that all Make: “Benelli” should just be compatible with the “12 Volt 12Ah” – but when I try to select that it also shows the “12 Volt 30Ah” product
Also, is it possible to create separate page to use the filter and results, not the woocommerce category page?
Please CC reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
I just performed a search on your website for Motorcycles > Benelli > All and I could see only 4 products on the search results page which includes this product as well: 12 Volt 12Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
May I know where it fails for you? For me it seems working fine. You can share more details at email@example.com if you find a need to share the website credentials.
I’ve noticed that the plugin removes all of the additional url paramaters once a search is started.
e.g. on my shop page, if I have this url: https://dev.gameautomotive4x4.com.au/shop/?swoof=1&product_cat=bull-bars
After I search the url is updated to https://dev.gameautomotive4x4.com.au/shop/?wpce_search=622&post_type=product
All of the existing data which was setting the search category is removed.
Are you able to help out here? I need the existing paramaters to remain in the url after using WPCE.
Thanks for purchasing my plugin. I would be happy to help you.
Currently my plugin doesn’t work with the WOOF directly until one does some custom work. I can try to help you with this. For this I would require your website details ( FTP and Admin credentials ). You can share these details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I have a finder with 7 options. For most (but not all) products the 3rd dropdown will be blank (to include all options). But the 4th, and 5th are never blank. If this is the case with the imported terms, the finder will not display any further options, even if we open up the dropdown and select the blank option. Still nothing loads. What I believe should happen is that any blank dropdowns are accepted as ‘all’, so that the next dropdown loads. We have enabled ‘Show Empty Terms’, but it makes no difference. We are using v3.
Is this expected?
Within this plugin, each dropdown/level is dependent on its previous dropdown/level. There it wouldn’t be possible to load the next dropdown until you make a selection from the previous one. I would suggest you to use ALL instead of keeping a cell/column empty before importing to my plugin and it should solve the problem for you.
Please let me know if you have any further questions for me.
You are welcome
We Submitted 2 tickets before without replay from your side can you please let us know hot to get supported
Can you please let me know where you have submitted these 2 tickets as I don’t see any one in pending form my side to answer?
You can contact me anytime using this CodeCanyon panel or through my Email ID: email@example.com
How can we make an import and assign the fields from your plugin to new products in bulk? We are importing 4500+ products (with WP All Import) but we can’t seem to find any field relating to your plugin making it unable at the moment to create an export/import.
Could you please assist us with this? Hopefully it is understood that due to the high amount of products to apply everything manual is not a possbility.
Looking forward to your reply, thanks!
There is no such way to import the WPCE terms along with the WooCommerce products at the same time.
You first import the WooCommerce products using WooCommerce backend panel and after that, you can import the WPCE terms in bulk using WPCE backend panel. You can associate those WPCE terms to the existing WooCommerce products also at the same time through the CSV file you are importing to WPCE backend panel.
I am going to share a few steps with you which may help you to use this plugin:
How to create a finder
1. After you activate this plugin, go to the WPCE menu in the backend panel.
2. On the next page, you will see a list of finders you have already created and a "Add New" button for adding a new finder.
3. Add a new finder EG: "Vehicle parts Finder" and you will see a set of options there which you have to set up as per your need. At the same page, you will find an option for setting the number of dropdowns and their labels. Please check this screenshot for the same: https://s3.envato.com/files/286705419/screenshots/17_screenshot.png
Import terms to a finder
1. Once you are done with creating a finder, click again on the WPCE menu.
2. You will find your created finder on the next page.
3. Take your mouse over its title and you will see an option saying "Import Terms". Please check this screenshot for the reference: https://s3.envato.com/files/286705419/screenshots/09_screenshot.png
4. Click on it and upload your CSV file on the next page with the following importer steps there.
5. This CSV file should contain a column for each level/dropdown and an additional column for matching product SKUs. You can use a comma in case if multiple product SKUs match to the same terms set.
Show finder on a page/post
1. You can use WPCE widget to show it in the sidebar or any location where your theme allows to place a widget.
2. Using a shortcode: YOu can find shortcode on WPCE finders list page by clicking on WPCE menu.
Please let me know if you still find any difficulty while setting it up. I will wait for your feedback.
Thanks for your extensive reply, however this workaround still requires us to select/give input to the products that are associated.
We have 4500+ products, for 30+ brands, 800+ unique models with each own subcategories which makes it impossible for us to import it in this way.
It won’t be a problem to first need to import the terms for the plug-in to later associate them with the imported products but there has to be an automated way to connect them with the imported products.
Waiting for your reply.
I understand your concern where you need to import the WPCE terms and WooCommerce products through two different import tools. And at the moment, its not possible to combine both the imports into the single one.
Do you have any suggestion how it can make the process easy for you. I don’t see any alternative solution for this one. If you have any suggestion, please email it at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can look for the possibilities.
Hello everything is fine?
I have a doubt. Can I enable the reset search button, even if the remember search option is disabled?
Because in my case, I would just like to keep the search on the page where it is performed and not be replicated, but when I enable the clear search button without activating the remember search option, the button does not appear. It only appears if both remember search and clear search are enabled.
Is there any hook to be used in this case, allowing that even with the remember search disabled, the clear search button appears?
1. No, the “Reset Search” option is supposed to work only when the “Remember Search” option is enabled. I don’t see any reason to keep it showing while the “Remember Search” option is disabled and one can easily switch to another page.
2. If you still need it, provide me your website’s FTP and Admin details at email@example.com so that I can give it a try and can do it for you.
I already put it directly in the product category but the problem still exists, as if your css failed. I am presenting the problem on Mobile and when I activate User Friendly Dropdowns the problem still happens on the computer.
please help me
I have sent you a reply for the other messages. Please check and get back to me on the same.
Leave the configuration where there is no error on the computer but if on Mobile, could you help me, thanks!
The device I’m using is Android and I’m accessing it from Chrome for Android
In the previous message I forgot to mention that it all started on Mobile when I had the User Friendly Dropdowns option enabled
Seeing that the menu was going through a level, I disabled the option, but in both ways it does not work on Mobile.
Please provide me your website’s FTP and Admin details along with a few steps/screenshots showing me this error so that I can troubleshoot the reason and fix it.
You can email these details in private at firstname.lastname@example.org
hello I have problems with the plugin, I have disabled cache plugins and I still have problems.
The problem is that the filter list item is not left selected.
My website is https://www.sigmemx.com.mx/categoria/automotriz/
I Send the mail and thanks for your help.
I have sent you a reply, please check. Thanks!
hey I have created a finder for car tyres and uploaded the products as well and now i have created a 2 finder for bike tyres so when i will import the csv file does it will affect the previous products i have uploaded
No, it wouldn’t have any effect on previous imported CSV file or products. You can import the new CSV file without any problem for the second finder too.
Is there any way to add car parts terms to specific product in bulk instead of adding rows one by one
Thanks for your interest in this plugin. I would be happy to assist you.
You can upload the WPCE terms and can associate them to the products at the same time in the bulk using “WPCE CSV Import”. It will save your’s a lot of time as compared to doing it manually one by one for each product.
Looking at this plugin as a solution for my website and have a few questions.
1) Is the validator short code for the product page only the box that says the part will or won’t fit or does it have the drop down selector attached to it?
2) We will have parts and apparel on the same site. We don’t want the clothing to be validated to a vehicle part search if they are shopping for both. Can the validation be turned off for certain product categories?
3) Can the saved search be used as a “My Garage” type of function? Is there a dedicated short code or link for saved searches to get to them easily?
Thanks for your interest in this plugin. I would be happy to assist you.
1. This plugin comes with an option only for the purpose and not with a shortcode. As soon as you enable the option, it will auto show the validator on product detail pages. This validator allows users to choose the terms from the dropdown as well as a message saying this vehicle fits to the current product or not.
2. Yes. And even you can create two different finders as well for parts and apparel.
3. Yes, you can see more about the shortcode and widget on this page: http://wpce.wpinstinct.com/documentation/
Hi there I want to buy this but before I do, can you upload a csv file with product ID instead of SKU? As i have products that have duplicate SKU’s and therefore the file would not upload correctly.
In order to use the Product IDs over Product SKU’s, it would require some customization in the plugin files which will cost you a few additional charges. You can contact me at email@example.com if you want to discuss it further.
Thanks for your interest in this plugin. I would be happy to help you.
1. As I can see, in the popup box, it allows users to search for a Brand > Model. The same can be achieved through this plugin as well.
2. However, you have to make sure you have installed WooCommerce already for products setup first.
3. Showing those dropdowns in a popup, this is something you have to manage yourself. This plugin can provide you a shortcode/widget but that would be up to you how you fit it into a popup.
Yes, this website is already using WooCommerce for eCommerce purpose. So yes, you can implement my plugin within your website. Thanks!
Good evening my friend. I am supper impressed with this plugin! However, I am having an issue with my search box reverting to the first searched option. I have disabled both the remember search and search history saved searches. Unfortunately the issue continues. Could you please advise on a fix. Thanks for your help. Travis
Please email the following requested details at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can troubleshoot the reason and fix it:
1. The website/page URL where you have added the WPCE finder
2. Admin/Backend login details
3. FTP credentials
4. Steps/Screenshots by following which I can see the issue on my end too
I already purchased the plugin and started configuring it, but I would like an example CSV so I can import all the terms of the products. Could you send me one?
Please provide me your Email ID where I can send you a sample CSV file.
Hello, I sent you an email, so you can send the sample
Hello, I have a few presale questions:
1. Are the makes/models/years product attributes/terms?
2. Is it possible to bulk import thousands of products and directly associate them with the makes/models/years?
3. If the answer to question 2 is yes, do I use the classic Woocommerce import tool or can I use more advanced product import plugins where I can map the cells from the csv/excel file with the product data?
4. If the answer to question 2 is yes, can you send me a sample CSV/Excel sheet with demo data to see what it looks like?
5. If I use some of the more popular Woocommerce product table plugins and your plugin, can I filter the table products with your plugin? There is a free version for some of them, if you don’t know, could you make a fast test for me with some of these plugins, including the “Remember your search” option? Examples:
1. No, these Makes/Models/Years you will be importing to the WPCE database independently of the existing WooCommerce attributes.
2. IMporting products is already a part of WooCommerce plugin and nothing to do with mine one in this case. Once you are ready with the products, then you have to ready another CSV file with Makes/Models/Years and existing SKUs which you can import through this plugin.
3. No, you will be doing it for WPCE from a different screen once done with WooCommerce products importing.
4. Provide me your Email ID and I can send you a sample CSV file.
5. I am not much aware of these plugins but it should work with all the plugins as you will be associating Makes/Models/Years with the product SKUs directly.
my email is rocka374 on gmail
One last question: How is the described “remember your search” option, where not logged in users can freely change pages and see only the products relevant to their criteria, work with page caching? Lets say they choose a search criteria based on their car model and then enter a cached page, won’t they see the cached content if they are not logged in? Or does the plugin put some parameters in the url?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax and handling fees
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.