wpCache® is a high-performance, distributed object, caching system application, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications, by decreasing database load time.
wpCache® decreases dramatically the page and the data base load time of any dynamic (php) website. Thus achieves the best possible use of server resources, to which the site is located, yielding faster page load times for users and better resource utilization. It is a simple yet powerful application.
wpCache® improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
The cache is often the most critical piece of software for a web-based business. wpCache® is a powerful HTTP engine/reverse HTTP proxy that can speed up a website by up to 1000 percent by doing exactly what its name implies: caching (or storing) a copy of a webpage the first time a user visits. wpCache® visits your server once to cache the page, then all future requests for the same page will be served by wpCache®. This means lightning-fast content delivery and fewer backend server resource requirements. wpCache® ensures a reduction in backend server load by up to 89 percent while handling an unlimited number of simultaneous visitors.
- Speed and performance are the heart of wpCache®
- Savings in server infrastructure
- Scalability – no matter the number of visitors or requests, wpCache® helps your site match the demand
- Protection against outages—if your server fails, wpCache® continues to serve cached content Improved end-user experience
- Nginx Support
- Apache Support
- CDN Support
- Minify HTML virtual
- Minify inline CSS virtual
- Dynamic inline-JS cache on the fly
- Cache will auto update on change
- Minimize payload size
- Protection For pre-tags
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- No Modification Of Any Type Required
- Easy To Use
- Ready to use Wordpress
- Improve Site Loading Time
- Improve SEO
- Debug on the fly
- Refer back to your original source code by disabling it
- GZIP Compression Module
- Encoder HTTP Module
5 WordPress Caching Plugins ComparedResults
== v1.2 (20.05.2017) ============ * Added: Login Access * Improved: CDN Settings * Fixed: PHP ZEND Framework * Fixed: Minor bugs == v1.1 (22.04.2017) ============ * Added: ZEND Framework * Added: CDN Settings * Added: Verify Domain * Added: Install .htaccess * Improved: Design Dashboard * Improved: ZEND Framework * Fixed: PHP 7.0.x * Fixed: Minor bugs == v1.0 (28.03.2017) ============ * initial Release