WP Social Analytics plugin allows you to track how many times your posts and pages have been shared on social networks. It supports Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Statistics are presented in admin area, but you can also display them in your theme by using php function or shortcode. The plugin sends also email weekly report with social shares statistics.
List of all Features
- Track shares of your posts & pages
- Analyze 3 most popular social networks
- Clean & elegant dashboard with custom date ranges
- Separate “shares” column for Posts/Pages list
- Automated weekly email reports
- PHP function for use in theme
- Dashboard widget with top shared posts in last 31 days
- Custom post types compatible
- Export data to CSV format
- Responsive design
- Easy installation and configuration
- Display statistics using [social_shares] shortcode
- Works properly with all popular cache plugins
- Optimized code and cache usage
- Stats for recent posts are refreshed more often that for old ones
- Well documented code
- Helpful documentation
- PHP 5.3+
- Wordpress 4.1+
Support / Questions?
Feel free to contact me in case of any questions.
15.05.2018 - v1.0.3 * Added usage of Twitter API - it's required now to add Twitter API details in Settings screen * Removed LinkedIn and Google+ as both platforms stopped providing shares statistics at all 11.05.2017 - v1.0.2 * Updated Facebook API usage to the latest Open Graph version (2.9) 31.03.2017 - v1.0.1 * Fixed Twitter statistics - it's required now to authorize domain at newsharecounts.com tool * Fixed Facebook statistics - it's required now to add Facebook App ID and App Secret in Settings screen * Added Dashboard Widget: Top shared posts * Added PHP function to get statistics for articles only from specific category * Better compatibility with different PHP/Wordpress configurations