Few pre-sales questions.
1) What is the difference between the free and pro versions?
2) Where is the ratings data stored? If we have to restore the wp database, will the ratings data be intact?
3) On your demo page, we refreshed the page many times and every time we were able to rate again. Is this how it works always or do you have the logic built in to disallow multiple ratings per user?
4) We want to have multiple ratings boxes on a page side by site or one below the other. Will this be possible?
Thank you very much for plugin interest. Below are the answers to your concerns :
1. Here are the main features that are available on premium version only :
Allow Users Provide Rating on every criteria , Display approved reviews below the content, Reviews Widget (popular & most reviewed)
2. The plugin creates separate table so this works perfectly even when migrating database
3. This probably is because caching, the plugin is using IP filter to check if the users already reviewed the post/pages
4. You can only create one review per page but you can use shortcode to add other review box from other pages if that’s what you mean.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
This plugin should really get more attention than it deserves. Really solid. Should be the best review plugin in the entire Wordpress universe. Let me know how to leave an awesome review.
Thank you very much! I’m really glad that you love this plugin. Please go to the Downloads page : http://codecanyon.net/downloads to leave a review.
(1) Is there a way to set default criterias so that it appears by default on every post/product? (2) for some reason the review section is not appearing, is there a reason why?
There is no option for default criteria as of the moment, you’ll need to add it manually. Please do check the settings if the post type you are using has the review capabilities. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
is it compatible with this type of posts ? can it work using short code in each car page, please confirm
Thank you very much for the plugin interest. Regarding your concern, this plugin is built to run on every WordPress themes and will work perfectly on it. If in case you encounter any issues, I’ll be very happy to help you out. Thanks1
Does it support RTL language ?
As of the moment, it doesn’t support RTL language yet but will be very happy to send you the css code for the alignment after purchase. Thanks!
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I’ll take a note on this for the next release. Thanks!
I bought it but I can not use you intend to use on your update status. Good luck with
I Have presale questions
1- Do your plugin support woocommerce? Can I add review to products?
2- Will you add cons pros mode for user reviews? I mean the review text field divide into two separate box, cons and pros and we can add different colors to thme and any user can say the product cons and pros separately
thank you so much
Thank you very much for the plugin interest. Regarding your concern, the reviewr reviews doesn’t currently supports WooCommerce default review but can be used via shortcodes. There is also no option for pros and cons. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Any idea when this plugin support for wooCommerce review replacement will be there? i saw in a comment 6 months ago that u where working on this
Thank for following this up, unfortunately it’s not integrated yet. You’ll be notified when the feature was added. Thanks!
This is not showing fields for customization looks like you have sent me an older version. and the front page does nto display the form
issue is am not able to make it display for anonymous user to provide review and second am not able to customize field as per my requirement like I want to have product name, country, review comment pros,c ons .. like wise am not able to customize the fields., it display only the specific fields it works like a trial version with static fields is there a way to work on those?
this plugin u have sent looks like trial version.. nothing to customize or set the ratings arlso available nothing is avaialble in the dashboard panel aswell (refering to set up videos). ckindly resend the package or i shall return the item
Thank you very much for choosing this plugin. Regarding your concern, can you please send the website link and admin login info using the form here : https://phpbits.net/contact/ and will be very happy to check your concerns. Thanks!
am developing it locally before hosting. so wont be able share the website, but can share you the screenshot if required. and moreover from your side can you please check if it is the latest code or older version concerns are l
1. am not able to customize the fields I require beccuase it is static with fields
2. fails to show the form on front end tried using short codes or whatever
The plugin is on the latest version. Please do send screenshots here : https://phpbits.net/contact/ . Thanks!
Is there any way to standardise the criterion for all posts, and have it appear automatically at the end of every post? without having to manually add it, every time?
Thank you so much for the plugin interest, unfortunately there is no option for default criteria as of the moment. Thanks!
before i will buy.
is it possible to translate easy into another language like german for customers on frontend?
Thank you so much for choosing this plugin. There is no WPML translation support yet but if you’ll just be translating on one language, I’ll be very happy to help you out just in case you have an issue. Thanks!
Hi. Did you test the plugin with Listify theme by chance?
I haven’t test it yet. Feel free to purchase the plugin and will be very happy to help you out if you encounter any issues. Thanks!
Hi ! Have some questions:
1) All reviews on page will be indexed by google ? Or just till link “Load More Reviews” ?
2) Is there link to edit reviews from page ? Or i must go to admin zone and find it manually ? Thanks
Thank you very much for the plugin interest. Here are the answers to your queries :
1. The total reviews will be used on Google schema but the indexed on the page would be until the load more link. Thanks!
2. This would be on admin area, there’s a search function to easily find the reviews.
Let me know if you have any further questions. Looking forward on your purchase. Thanks!
Hi, how do you set up the rich snippets? It is manually? I’m really interested in that feature but I can’t see how it works in the screenshots
Thank you so much for the plugin interest. Regarding your concern, the rich snippets will be added automatically based on the ratings. Let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward on your purchase. Thanks!
It is based on the author ratings or on the comment ratings?
It will be based on the average of initial author rating and user ratings. Thanks!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8