The WordPress Radio Hub is a WordPress plugin that’s can be help you to create a online radio station website or Online radio shoutcasting or Online Radio gathering website. RJ profile, Scheduler, About page & Contact page also present here. A highly performed wordpress plugin for Radio Station.
- Single & Multiple Radio Setup Script
- Possible to set up Station IP or server
- Shoutcasting MP3 and AACPlus radio player
- Frontend Radio player.
- Auto play radio
- Volume controlling
- Admin can set specific station (Single Station)
- Admin can set RJ profile
- User can see the list & Details of RJ profile
- RJ profile will be show by sortcode
- Admin can set schedule
- User can see the list & Details of Schedule
- Schedules are linked with RJ
- Admin can set Schedule for a specific station
- Admin can set About Page for every station
- User can see the list & Details of About of Station
- Admin can set About Page for a specific station
- Admin can set Contact Page for every station
- User can see the list & Details of Contact of Station
- Admin can set Contact Page for a specific station
- Customizable system settings
- Bootstrap Design
- Automatic HTML5 & PHP field validation
Updates GuideWhen you get update notification from codecanyon, then you should update this script by flowing this steps:
- Download the file which you have purchased
- Unzip File and you get another zip file that’s name wpre.zip
- Again unzip wpre.zip then you can find “wpre” folder.
- Now you just replace wpre folder in your server wordpress plugin directory using FTP.
Version 1.2.1 – 02 October 2015
+ Volume Controlling <New> + RJ Profile page empty field control. + Simple Bug Fixing.
Version 1.1.1 – 21 September 2015
+ Initial release.
Support and Documentation
With purchasing the Radio Hub you will get first class support! Please feel free to contact me by email at any time if you run into problems.
You need to confirm your purchase from codecanyon.net to get any support.Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online documentation, you can visit http://wprh.cyphern.com/help/