Add a discussion forum to your website the easy way!“Forym” (formerly WP Pro Forum system) allows you to add a clean and user-friendly discussion forum to your website. It has many powerful features to create a professional-looking forum/helpdesk/Q&A with ease!
Forym is designed to work on the frontend of your website but admins are able to manage all forums, topics, replies, categories, tags, and templates from the admin area as well. This allows them to create topics, replies, and templates using popular Wordpress page builders!
- Topics, Replies, Comments and Templates.
- Frontend editor.
- Drag&Drop file uploader.
- Role Manager for Moderators
- Require specific role to read and/or post in selected categories
- Quote and @mention options.
- Take over Wordpress comments (optional)
- User reputation system
- Vote answers Up/Down
- Accept replies as best answer
- Search Engine Optimized
- Content Profanity Filter (bad words)
- Block Users
- Post Templates (metros)
- Light & Dark theme (+ultra customizable)
New 2020 plugin review
THE BEST!!! Don’t get fooled by the low(ish) rating, the beginning may have been a bit tedious, the new 2020 version is just AMAZING!! Oh, and support is just next level!
... Best forum at codecanyon for sure!
What a great forum plugin! Thank you very much for the great work! So easy to customize and fit into my website. You definitely got my 5 stars!
Thanks for your timely help Tuna. Excellent support!!!
Wow… excellent support. ... Very happy with this plugin. Rated 5 out of 5
Fantastic looking plugin and intergration very sweet! Plugin support first class 5
And much more
- Intagrates with any Wordpress theme: Forym is designed to integrate with any Wordpress theme! It will take over the look and style of your website but still retain its own unique and modern appearance.
- Edit Topics, Replies and Comments: All registered users can update/ remove their own topics, replies or comments from the frontend. Admins are able to edit/ remove all content from the frontend and the admin backend.
- Close Topics: All registered users can close their own topics. Admins can close all topics.
- Follow Topics: Follow your favorite topics and get email notifications if new replies are posted.
- Sticky Topics: Stick important topics to the top of your forum and keep them visible for everyone.
- Like Topics & Replies: All registered users can like topics and replies.
- Upvote/Downvote Replies: (optional) Allow users to upvote/downvote replies.
- Accept best answer: (optional) Allow topic authors to accept their favorite/best reply.
- User Reputation Score: (optional) Give reputation points to users when their replies get up/downvoted or accepted as best reply.
- Require specific role to read and/or post in a specific category Deny read and/or post access for users who don’t have the required permission to access specific categories.
- Private Content: Make sure only the right people can access sensitive content. Create private areas for internal teams and specific clients. With access controls, you can keep your topics out of sight from visitors and competitors.
- Share Topics & replies: Everyone visiting the forum can share links to each topic or reply.
- Customize the style: Make sure the forum fits into your theme. You can change the style and the way the pages look to make sure they look exactly like your website!
- Customize permalinks: Make sure the forum fits into your website and make it SEO friendly using the custom permalinks! You can change the permalink structure to anything you like to make sure the forum fits exactly on your website!
- Custom widget areas: Add default text, banners, ads, images, menus, ... under ever topic or reply using the default Wordpress widget function.
- Post Templates (metros): Create text templates to reply to topics within seconds. Pre-design common answers and save them as a template. Then easily select the text you need directly from the text editor (no copy/paste necessary) and create excellent replies within seconds.
- Content Profanity Filter (bad words): Filter all content before saving and replace bad words like ( f#k, b*h, sh#t ). Just add the words you want to filter out to the dictionary and provide the replacement.