WP Plugin Locker is a simple and user friendly back end WordPress plugin that allow you to automatically locked another WordPress plugins with an activation key and embed autoresponder optin form used by the user to request an activation key. If they do not subscribe through your optin form, they can’t activate and use the plugin. This can boost your subscriber list.
The main purpose of this plugin is to protect other WordPress plugin with optin form and activation key to help you build subscriber list from the locked plugin user. You can also protect any WordPress plugins as long as the plugin implement a standard WordPress plugin structure.
The main idea is you can lock plugin from free WordPress plugins directory, PLR /MRR plugin or your own free plugin then share it to build an email list subscriber.
Another idea is you can even protect your own WordPress plugin with an activation key only using WP Plugin Locker. This is usefull if you sell your own premium paid plugin because you can reduce the piracy and ilegal share of your WordPress plugin.
This plugin also support all autoresponder providers including: AWeber, GetResponse, Infusionsoft, iContact, MailChimp, ConstantContact, ImnicaMail, etc.
- All autoresponder providers supported. You can use any email marketing providers that support autoresponder.
- Lock any WordPress plugins You can lock and protect any WordPress plugins as long the plugin using standard WordPress development structure without touching any single code.
- WYSIWYG editor: Easy edit and customize top and bottom content with HTML visual editor.
- User friendly admin panel: The panel is simple and easy to use.
- Direct upload and download: You can upload and download locked plugin directly from plugin control panel.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins. No special task or requirements.
- WordPress Best Practices: No any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
If you have problems regarding using this plugin, please contact me and I’ll be happy to help you.