WordPress Online Contract is the original plugin that allows you to create, manage, and save contracts online through WordPress. You can customize contracts using flat text files and shortcodes and view revisions of your existing contracts. Give your clients a way to view and sign your contracts online in one place.
Completely responsive for any device. Send your clients your contract online and give them the opportunity to view, sign, save, and print from any location and any device. Get started faster and more efficiently with WordPress Online Contract.
This one-of-a-kind plugin was created with your client in mind. Use our system to maintain and manage your contracts and give your clients ease of mind in a professional way. We have used a flat file type system for years and integrated our system into a fully loaded plugin that is completely manageable from WordPress at the click of a button.
This plugin does support multisite if you purchase the Multisite addon.
- Stripe: Purchase Our Stripe Payment Addon
- PDF Print Integration: Purchase Our PDF Print Integration Addon
Online Documentation: View Online Documentation
- ADDED REQUIRED FIELDS TO CONTRACTS Add a set of required fields to a contract that the user must complete before signing. You can set any shortcode field to be required on a contract before signing.
- ADDED PRINT NAME You can specify if you want a user to print their name on a contract before they can sign.
- BETTER UPDATE AND AUTHENITICATION Directly integrated with APIs to better authenticate and store purchase codes. More streamlined update functionality.
- PHP7 INTEGRATION Updated core code to work with newer servers and WordPress installations.
- MODIFY CONTRACT PERMALINK Setup your contract to work on the links you want. You are no longer limited to the /contract/ permalink.
- AUDIT LOG Every time a contract is signed, reopened, or changed a audit log is created.
- VIEW OPTIONS Once a contract is signed, you can still see the values but cannot edit until the contract is reopened.
- GUTENBERG READY Added functionality to use Gutenberg editor with contract display shortcodes.
- ADD NOINDEX / NOFOLLOW Added noindex / nofollow to contract to prevent search engine indexing.
- THEME COMPATIBLE Contract can either be displayed in your theme or without header and footer to display only a white page.
- BETTER JS HANDLING Integrated directly into WordPress’s core functionality for processing JS requests.
- CREATE YOUR OWN TEMPLATES Use WordPress’s built in editor create your own contract template.
- AUTOMATIC EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS Send email notifications to your clients automatically with the check of a box.
- CREATE REUSABLE CONTRACTS Have users sign a contract without creating the contract multiple times. Example: Terms of Service Aggreement
- SIGNED / UNSIGNED STATUSES get visible indication of your contract’s status from the dashboard, contract list, and individual contract edit screens.
- CUSTOM SHORTCODES Add your own shortcodes.
- REORDER SHORTCODES Reorder new or previously created shortcodes
- DEFAULT SHORTCODES Quickly load and use the default shortcodes as seen in our demo
- PRINT CONTRACTS ONLINE Once signed, your client and print their contract and even pay the initial balance.
- PASSWORD PROTECTED Contracts can be password protected easily using WordPress’s built-in feature
- SIGNATURE AUTHENTICATION IP address and client timestamp are saved and displayed when a client signs online so you can track where and where it was signed
- FULLY RESPONSIVE Allows for any device to be used in creating, editing, or signing a contract online.
- UNLIMITED POTENTIAL Create unlimited templates, unlimited contracts, unlimited custom shortcodes.
- REOPEN CONTRACTS Remove a signature to reopen a contract for changes.
- CLIENT INITIATED CONTRACTS Add a simple shortcode to any page on your site to add a form and get a notification when a client creates their own contract
- GET PAID QUICKLY Have multiple payment methods including Stripe, Authorize.net, Dwolla, and Skrill as an addon. PayPal comes free with our plugin!
- REDIRECT AFTER SIGNING Create redirects to send the client to a new page when they sign their contract
- JUST WANT A PRINTABLE CONTRACT? Remove signature window to give your clients a downloadable offline version
- CONTRACT CATEGORIES Organize your contracts into categories just like WordPress posts
- CONTRACT EMBED Embed functional contracts on any page you want using a shortcode
Have an idea that we can implement? Share it with us in the comments or message us on Code Canyon and your idea may get put into our next revision.
- Fixed issue with selecting a new template after creating contract
- Fixed installs on a subfolder
- Fixed archive overwrite
- Fixed issue with multisite not redirecting properly
- Fixed issue with frontend error message if purchase invalidated
- Added shortcode for post ID [postid]
- Added shortcode for current date [currentdate]
- Added template select for shortcodes for frontend, and backend
- Added template attribute to frontend shortcode [clientadd]
- Added ability to create multiple [clientadd] pages
- Fixed admin.php absolute path
- Fixed calendar popover and custom date format
- Added jquery UI icons
- Removed debugging to resolve immediate issues
- Fixed issue with autoupdate
- Added new class for multisite installation
- Fixed admin email glitch
- Added new languages
- Uupdated stripe integration
- Updated JS and CSS calls to be local
- Included more translate-able text
- Updated included libraries
- Updated PHP code
- Skipped for internal testing
- Fixed zipped issue with updates
- Added UTF-8 encoding to emails that are being sent
- Fixed IP address lookup for specific URL if adblocker is on
- Added multisite addon integration
- Fixed issue of ip being blocked when signed (adblocker)
- Fixed datapicker warnings
- Added contract type filter to [emaillist] shortcode to view only certain types of contracts
- Added sort for contract type column
- Added Google Recaptcha for more spam free submissions
- Added email send to administrator when a contract is created or updated
- Updated to allow for new PDF Generator addon
- Updated notice for multisite installations
- Fixed currency settings in Stripe
- Fixed checkbox labels
- Created blank archive to remove visibility of contracts
- Added update / new contract email template
- Fixed check all for multiselect in admin dashboard
- Fixed client add to work better with WP insert
- Removed archive page and made it display a 404
- Added contract sort to Contracts dashboard
- Added shortcode ability for email subject
- Added update notification email template
- Added ability to redirect users once they sign a user-initiated contract
- Fixed permissions issue preventing users from creating new contracts on some servers
- Fixed 404 on activate, now plugin should auto refresh permalinks
- Gave users the ability to choose required and non-required fields when creating a shortcode (visible on front and admin)
- Disabled rss feed within plugin so no contract links are shared via rss
- Rewrote entire plugin
- Integrated with PHP7+
- Fixed compatibility issues with other plugins
- Added FontAwesome icons
- Integrated into Gutenberg
- Removed PDF print because it was causing issues and most modern browsers can print PDFs using browser functions
- Added force use to print name
- Added prepared fields for contract that are required to be filled out before signing
- Added ability to modify permalinks
- Removed [showcontract] shortcode because now it works in the theme
- Gave instructions to prevent header and footer from being displayed on the contract
- Added audit log
- Added view options for signed contract
- Added noindex nofollow to contract single pages