This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Your plugin does not work for my website, and I do not have login to wherever the plugin was purchased from to give you the purchase code. I have access to my wordpress site (aquaticplayground.com). It is not working and I cannot submit a ticket because I do not have the purchase code.
We can’t give you support if you don’t have the purchased code. So when you will find the login for correct account get the purchased code and open a ticket and we can give you all support for to solve the issue with our plugin.
wow so much help. I cant get login because a previous company did it for this website.
Authors can’t give support if the custumers haven’t purchased code.
Try to contact envato and write your situation and try if can get the purchased code for this product.
hello,I just installed your plugin and all I need to for it to show my logo and then fade out to the home page when a user visits the website and it should only Show once per session. All i can see is my homepage. Can you please assist! Best regards, Chris
you need to set a session in intro type, but the intropage works only if the user click on link skip intro or if you use a video background redirect to url when video is finished.
This automatically fade out it’s a good idea to add it in further version.
For more help please open a ticket here https://adtheme.ticksy.com/
helo, Is it possible to set duration seconds on slide intro and auto redirect?
currently no. This function works only with video background.
But it’s a good idea to add it in next version of plugin.
Thanks for interested at our plugin.
My question about the intro wordpress plugin is whether it is compatible with version 4.5.3
Yes is compatibile with latest version of wordpress.
is this plugin wp 4.6 ready?
yes works with wp 4.6
if you need more support open ticket here https://adtheme.ticksy.com/
Dose this plugin supports WordPress version 4.6.1
Yes the plugin is compatible with wp 4.6.1
Worst support ever for any plugin I’ve ever purchased on this site.
1) Replied at your email with all questions.
2) Your support period has experied. (Read envato rules).
3) Customization are not include.
1. A reply with no answer.
2. Doesn’t matter. Wasn’t asking for support, just had a features question that anyone could have prior to purchasing the plugin, let alone having already done so.
3. i didn’t ask for a customization.
4. Not even close.
I think you don’t have any respect for others people. We are an elite author and we support all customers. Your email is very very bad and with zero respect for the work of others. Very bad.
I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I have plenty of respect for people who’ve earned it. You haven’t EARNED respect. You’ve failed on all counts. Time for you to grow up. Maybe hire some help to teach you how to do business in the 21st century.
you haven’t any respect for other peoples and any respect for rules on envato.
You need to read well what your write before write this comment.
Now you’re just boring.
So i watched the video.It it possible to have the into page load for some specific time like 5 seconds and then redirect to the home page for view?
auto redirect after 5 seconds is not possible via options panel, but it’s a simple customitazion.
If you purchase the plugin, open a ticket here https://adtheme.ticksy.com/ and we give you the code for make it.
Does it support wordpress 7
yes works with WP 4.7.
vorrei sapere se con questo plugin posso creare diverse pagine di intro in cui sia possibile inserire un pulsante che manda a un’altra pagina specifica.
Così l’utente che accede alla pagina X chiude l’intro e apre in una nuova finestra la pagina Y.
Inoltre è possibile creare diversi intro su diverse pagine? E stabilire quante volte un utente vedrà l’intro prima che smetta di comparire? E per quanto tempo non dovrà più comparire?
Io voglio poter mostrare, in determinati momenti e su determinate pagine, delle intro che evidenzino iniziative particolari guidando gli utenti (registrati e non) a visualizzare e approfondire ogni iniziativa. Si può con il vostro plugin?
Grazie e Buon Natale
purtroppo al momento non è possibile realizzare più intro page con questo plugin.
Le auguriamo buone feste.
Grazie per l’interesse che ha mostrato per uno dei prodotti.
I’m having horrible problems with the competitor’s Video Intro plugin.
Can you tell me if your plugin does this?
- when the user types the address, he sees the video.
- user can click a “skip video” button or wait until video finishes to be automatically directed to home page.
- skip video button can have its text changed/translated
- there is a setup to show the video every time the user goes to the page.
Is it possible to allow the user to go directly to the home page via the menu (when he is already inside the website) without seeing the video?
You competitor’s plugin has an option to show the video every time the user returns to the website, but it doesnt work.
1) If you you select a video intro it will show at all users.
3) You can write the text button in plugin options.
4) You can choose from 3 types of intro.
- Normal (it is ever visible) but you need to use a different home url to redirect.
- Session: visible for only session.
- Cookie: visible in bases a cookie value. So if you set 1 minute your cookie value each user will see the video after 1 minute.
Let me explain my problem. Currently, your competitor’s plugin works only once each time the browser is started.
So, the user will see the video when he starts the browser. But if he types again the address he will not see it. Most people just leave their browsers open, go to other websites and later come back. These people won’t see the video, unless they close the browser completely and open it again.
This is specially a problem with Macs, because Macs don’t shut down apps automatically like Windows does.
I must be sure I won’t have this kind of problem with your plugin.
What do you call a session? A period when the user is accessing the website or does it comprise also all the time the browser is open, even if visiting other websites?
our plugin uses 3 types of intro page:
1) Normal: video is ever visible. Look here http://plugins.ad-theme.com/wpmegaintro/customhtml as you can see home page is the intro created by plugin.
2) Session: is a php session so is a correct solution if you want see the video only at first visit. Look here http://plugins.ad-theme.com/wpmegaintro/slider/
3) Cookie: set a cookie value so when this the user goes into home page the cookie is setted (for example at 1 minute). After this minute the video show again in home page because the cookie value is finished. Look here http://plugins.ad-theme.com/wpmegaintro/video/
So try in our 3 demo pages if one of this case is correct for your case.
I have Problems with the video settings. When i choose a youtube video there is just a grey background. With vimeo it works but it isnt by all devices fullscreen just fullwidth the high gona smaller by smaller devices. How can i fix it on Fullscreen?
please open ticket here https://adtheme.ticksy.com/
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7