This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I just purchased your WP Assistant but somehow received your WP Meeting Room download. I don’t know if it was my fault or yours. I cant use the Meeting room plugin and I have NOT downloaded it once I seen the problem. How can I get this corrected?
It appears that you bought WP Meeting Room. Maybe it is a bug from codecanyon, but I see it on invoice too.
Please contact Envato support to explain the situation and ask for a refund : https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , they will help you.
Any plans for a non-wordpress version of this? Would buy it in a heartbeat!
There is no standalone version planned currently, but I note your request.
Could you add the option for users to move seats, i think it would add a lot more spark to the whole thing.
I note the request, thank you .
I would like to see Virtual Meeting Room on a page /reuniao. How to do this?
Excuse me. I had not seen the field “start url”. Thank you.
How are users invited and how do they access meeting? Link from web page? Or can we invite from back end and send message with link?
Yes, you can paste the link of the room on a page or in email.
Using the meeting calendar feature, you can directly send email notification to selected users in 1 click.
You can also send a realtime notification to any online user directly from the virtual room, clicking on the phone.
is this responsive for mobile?
No sorry, the screen must have a width of 980px minimum to use the virtual meeting room . It can be used on tablets and computers.
hey loopus, i set the url for the meeting room, but when i type the url into my browser, nothing loads… how can i fix this?
Can you send me the mentioned url ?
You can contact me directly from the support tab .
loopus, did you get my direct support message? i didnt get a reply since yesterday
I correctly received your email and I replied yesterday (to info@ph*to.com) .
I’m going to send it again .
For the request on WP A.I Assistant, I sent you a customized version by email.
Hey, I bought this plugin for the following 2 things:
1. Create multiple rooms.
2. Users with a specific role can create room.
How do I set this up?
As written on the plugin page, it adds one virtual room to your website, not several.
It is technically impossible to create multiple rooms using ajax, the entire site would be slowed by lack of network resource.
This plugin adds one virtual room on your website, and can manage 9 CCU.
1. is it possible restrict chat member number?
I want chat only 5 member.
2. how many chat member number? 10? 100?
1. You can freely allow/prohibit any WP user to access the virtual room.
2. The virtual room can handle 9 users at same time .
I have set this plugin to my url://example/meeting However i noticed an issue.
I seen this meeting plugin in all page on my website or need just to seen it to url link //example/meeting
How can I fix
It seems really strange you see the virtual room on all pages, it should only be available to its specific url (.../page=wtmt-meeting) . I replied your email, please send me the url of the website, I will debug it .
If you only talk about the js file of the plugin loaded on all pages, it is required to be able to notify (and invite) users of the website from the meeting room (clicking the phone) .
Hi, I’m thinking about buying the plugin. I read all comments but I have some Qs and several suggestions too:
1. As I realised you can “choose” where chat room appears for example: http://mysite,com/virtual-chat-room, right? not the main page..
2. Does it really not slow down the website? I have a fairly heavy website, I don’t want to make it super slow. So does this chat room only activated for those who visit its specific page and enter the actual chat room or it affects everybody, even those you are not using the chat room or are not in the chat room page? (this is only real downside for me)
1. I know you said showing video cam is impossible in Tv but if you can somehow manage doing it, that would be super cool, people would kill for it!
2. It would be very practical if we could have more than one chat room
3. It would be better if chat room has more clickable places. places for subscription, making a sound (for drawing everybody’s attention), custom links, donation button, etc.
4. If would be good if we can tag someone using @ like telegram messenger
5. I’m not sure if there is link preview in chat box or not. But it would be good if there is preview for links a user send to group
6. If admin text’s color is different or bolder it would be better (or to have an option to change css style of admin, moderators and normal users texts)
7. still 9 persons max is bothering, if you can add more people even as spectators not participants that would be awesome.
8. If you could make two different styles one for night, one for day which automatically changes, that would also be cool.
I also have other ideas, but I know you’re already bored.
so take care!!
1. No, you can’t display the room on a public page of the website. It still have the same url and only allowed users can enter it. Above the room, the website is displayed (you can choose the start page), allowing users of the room to show any page or element.
2. Only logged and allowed users use network resources (only online detection if the user isn’t in the room, allowing admin to call them from the phone of the room; and all chat exchanges in the room) .
But if your server is already “fairly heavy”, maybe you shouldn’t add a such chat/meeting room ajax plugin on your website, it will use more resources. If you want to buy it but your server can’t run it correctly, you can fully uninstall it then contact me for a refund, no problem.
Thanks for the suggestions and ideas !
ok, deal I bought it! just give me a week or so to test it under different conditions then I’ll tell you.
right now, I’m going to instal it (excited!)
1. Can I have many rooms?
2. Can guests enter room?
3. Can I just write on the screen a topic of the conversation istead of uploading an image?
1. No, there is only one virtual room (the site could not support several rooms in ajax without slowdowns).
2. If they are allowed by admin (from settings) yes, except if the door is closed by an admin.
3. No, the screen allows you to share images only (text can be shared directly in chat) .
could i use this to embed say a live video ?
No, sorry, there is no such option currently .
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10.50