Candidates can post their resume with Resume Database to your site and apply to your vacancies.
Resume Database allows you create an easy resume posting site, built upon WP Job Manager. Being shortcode based, it is really simple to setup.
The resume submission form collects the candidates name and contact information, websites, education, skills and employment. The candidate can add as many items of education and experience as they want, including notes, name, dates and position/qualifications.
Submitted resumes can be edited or removed from the candidate dashboard if the candidate is logged in.
Review list of all resume applications in admin dashboard
Manage all submitted resume data
Changelogversion 0.3.4 2018/07/24
- Removed job applications from public search
- Removed job applications from public archive view
- Layout style update
- Translation-friendly improvements
- WP Job Manager – Application Notifications plugin compatibility
- my resumes page only for logged-in users
- added resume applications
- added ability to apply with existing resume
- fixed PHP warnings
- add options for deleting items from menu