This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Does it support Hindi too.
Thanks for showing interest in my plugin. I didn’t get a chance yet to test it with Hindi language but you can purchase it and give it a try. In case if it doesn’t work I would be happy to refund you for this purchase.
WP Instinct Team
this comment was duplicated, pls delete it
thank you for your support in my last question
I have 3 another questions
1- I have a post which posted in a different category, but I want to add that in my glossary section too, so what you suggest me
I want to have the post in it’s current category, but some way made it a glossary too
Is it possible I create a new post in glossary category with desired title and somehow redirect it to original content, but still the hyperlinking functionality work as it should
2- I am using Taqyeem plugin, which is a review plugin, would you pls add support for this plugin? so I could add review to my glossary posts
3- Jannah theme by tielabs groups, has the functionality to choose post layout, I am using this theme but I can’t use it’s different layouts for glossary posts, would you somehow add the possible that I could use it’s layouts in glossary posts too?
You are welcome!
1. I am not sure how you are adding terms in my plugin. Are you adding terms to Glossary menu from admin or using any exstng post type for the purpose? You can add a new term with even a same title of existing post and then can set its exerna link to existing post. I hope it makes sense.
2. My plugin just uses a new custom post type so there should be nothing to add in my plugin for Taqyeem plugin support. Still if you provide your website details then I can check where it fails with this review plugin.
3. For this I require your website’s FTP and Admin details so that I can check and add the compatibility in next version. You can email me website details on email@example.com.
thank you so much
I will send you the details for investigation
I get what you said for number one
so I think your plugin should became compatible with utf8 encoding
am I right?
I didn’t get such a chance to test Custom URL wth this kind of link. If you share your website FTP details with me then I will fix it on your server for the time and then will add same fix in next release too. Thanks!
I am using visual composer to populate post for my glossary and have noticed if I try and add a recent posts widget to page it appears to be blank but works perfectly fine on a normal wordpress post
Thanks for purchasing my plugin. I would be happy to help you. Let me clear you few things regarding WP Glossary Widget:
I hope it answeres your questions too. Please let me know if you have any further question for me. I would be happy to explain for all your doubts/questions.
Is it possible to import glossary terms from wordpress posts into WP Glossary?
Thanks for your time!
Thanks for showing interest in my plugin. There are two ways to use existing posts as glossary terms:
1. If you just want to show existing posts on Glossary Index Page in same way my plugin does on Live Preview then no need to clone existing posts in glossary terms. This plugin provides an option to list existing post type too for index pages.
2. You can find any plugin which allows to duplicate existing posts to another post type. I think there will be many free plugins available for the purpose.
Since some weeks we’ve got Out of Memory-errors with the plugin. I’ve disabled loading of the scripts right now at my site, but that’s obvious not the right way to deal with this.
Could you please help me to solve this problem?!
Thanks for purchasing my plugin. I would be happy to help you.
Please email me your website’s FTP and Admin details on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fix it for you.
We would chat today, but I didn’t get any response anymore. Are you there somewhere?
We would chat today but I didn’t get a response yet. Are you there somewhere?
I will be available for chat in next 2 hours. Where have you sent me a message for chat?
I’ve replied at email@example.com
at firstname.lastname@example.org (sorry, but when refreshing the replies seems to disappear. that’s why I’m sometimes the replies are twice)
But… where would you like to chat? Please provide me a link
Lets chat on Skype now. My Skype ID is wpinstinct. Thanks!
Fixed the issue and sent you an email too. Thanks!
Thanks a lot!!!! Everything works correctly now!
Great! Thank you for 5 star rating
Is there any way have the glossary ignore the word “the” when its creating an index list?
For this, it would require some custom work in plugin files. Please email me your website FTP and Admin details at email@example.com and I can give it a try.
On your WP Glossary plugin, does it allow you to have more than one. Like if I have 4 custom post types can each one display a glossary or does it only allow for one? Also does it work without having to display in shortocdes on a page? like if I go to the category in the glossary via the front end will it display without having to have a seperate page with a shortcode? Thanks. I want to buy this but want to make sure it functions in this way first.
Thanks for purchasing my plugin. I would be happy to answer for your questions.
1. You can have more than one glossaries, different for each post type. For this you can find a parameter called post_type in shortcode.
2. For category pages to show glossary automatically rather you create different pages you have to work in theme files. It would require some custom work there. If you want me to help you in this, then I would expect some USD’s for this work. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss about this further.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work