Hi there, I just bought this plugin and installed , How I can integrate with woocommerce ? thank you !
WP Full Stripe is a standalone plugin, it is not integrated with WooCommerce.
would you integrated with woocommerce please ?thank you for your time and your consideration !
It is a standalone plugin, that is the whole point: you don’t need WooCommerce to accept payments.
We don’t plan to integrate with WooCommerce, there are many plugins for that.
I would like to know if there any chance to create a customer account at the same time. This is a digital downloads site and we need to grant access to customers to their own account to download the files.
There are two options that might work:
1) The plugin fires Wordpress actions right before and after payment. You can hook into this action, and do the extra stuff that is needed.
2) We have an add-on plugin called WP Full Stripe Members, using which you can create Wordpress users with a membership level attached upon subscription.
The users will be able to log in, you can restrict content accessible to them, and you can also create a “My Account” area where customers can change their credit card info, upgrade or downgrade the subscription plan, and cancel the subscription.
Can subscriptions be canceled by the customer with this plugin?
Customers cannot cancel the subscription with the core plugin at the moment.
(Admins can cancel the subscriptions in WP admin)
However, the plugin has an add-on called “WP Full Stripe Members” which does create WP users for subscribers and the subscribers can:
- Upgrade or downgrade the subscription plan
- Cancel the subscription
- Update credit card data
WP Full Stripe Members is not always the right choice for business cases, so if you have more questions, please shoot.
Hello. i friend i mine use this pluging but allway the payment says declined.. i dont know what happen.. you can check if stripe have update
The only reasons for declining the payments I can think of is:
1) Using the plugin in test mode but trying to pay with real cards (will not work, use test cards, see the https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards page)
2) Using the plugin in live mode but trying to pay with test cards (will not work, use real cards)
Hope it helps.
yea all is right. the keys is in live. but i dont know if when you register in stripe you need to pass a payment for the same page you put in register form. pls you can clear my question thsaks!
As a first step, make sure that your Stripe API keys are set in WP Full Stripe correctly:
1) Get your API keys from the Stripe Dashboard, on the “Your Account -> API keys” page.
2) Enter the keys, and save the plugin settings on the “Full Stripe -> Settings -> Stripe” page in WP admin.
As the next step, verify that you can make a payment in test mode:
3) Set WP Full Stripe to test mode on the “Full Stripe -> Settings -> Stripe” page in WP admin.
If it works then activate your Stripe account, and switch WP Full Stripe into live mode.
5) Make a live payment.
If any of the above steps fail then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and:
- Describe exactly what the problem is, include the error message, and also a screenshot if possible
- Send us the URL of the payment page of the website
- Send us login credentials of your WP admin so that we can take a look
Also, your friend (who has problems) should contact us directly because finding the problem with you in the middle will be much slower.
Hi there. Is there an option to have a form where customer can add a credit card to their account / update payment details?
WP Full Stripe does not have a “My Account” page at the moment.
The plugin has an add-on called WP Full Stripe Members, using which customers can 1) change subscription plans 2) update credit card data 3) cancel subscriptions.
However, WP Full Stripe Members does more than that, and it may or may not be a good fit for you.
If you have more questions, you can contact us directly at email@example.com .
Pre Purchase question;
Looking at your examples, I see no form for taking a one-off payment that allows an amount field for the amount of items.
For example, I sell a product and the customer wants to buy more than one. Is this not possible?
You are right, there is no option to specify quantity at the moment.
Some customers solved this issue by using the “Select amount from list” option, and the items in the dropdown have descriptive names, such as “Your product (1 piece)”, “Your product (2 pcs)”, etc.
I have a pre-purchase question.
Does this plugin essentially create an order which the user then has to visit the website and pay for, OR, does it automatically bill the customers card in the background (so the user just purchases the subscription once, and never has to come to the website again).
This plugin automatically bills the customer’s card in the background (so the user just purchases the subscription once, and never has to come to the website again).
is there a way to automatically pass the order form data over to my autoresponder with SparkPost using MyMail Wordpress plugin? or to pass it along to any other major autoresponder platform like Aweber, MailChimp, etc? Thanks!
We don’t have direct integrations with email applications like Mailchimp yet.
However, the plugin fires actions before and after payment.
You can hook into these actions, take the result, and use it in your application.
I’ve seen a lot of requests for 1-click upsell functionality. Any chance this is on your radar?
Yes, it is on the radar, we’ve been thinking about it.
If you have some 1-click upsell-related suggestions, ideas then please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have some features that are even more requested by our customers, we will release those first, and at some point it will be 1-click upsell’s turn.
This plugin has been amazing and works great. The question I have is once I cancel a subscription through the plugin, is there a way to clear out canceled customers in the subscription list on the subscription page?
This feature is coming in the next release, which is v3.7.0 .
WP Full Stripe does not have capture forms at the moment, only payment forms.
So with the forms of the plugin, the customer can be charged immediately, but not at a later time.
Is there a way to do an installment plan or two-part payment with this?
Yes, the plugin has an “Payment in installments” feature.
It is a Stripe subscription plan on steroids: you can specify the number of charges after which the subscription will terminate automatically.
Also, there is an email notification template that you can send to the customer when the subscription terminates.
Thanks, just purchased! Where do I modify it if I want “Subscription Plan” to read as “Payment Plan”?
Where do I modify it if I want “Subscription Plan” to read as “Payment Plan”? And other wording on the forms?
It is in the ‘pages/fullstripe_subscription_form.php’ file, in line 85.
Another solution: you can create a translation package, in which you translate only this label.
Please refer to the “How to translate the plugin” section of the “Help” page of the plugin in WP admin.
1. Does this plugin support shortcodes with attributes?
2. Can a payment form be added to a custom post type?
3. Does it support stripe connect?
4. Can refunds be handled from backend?
1) You embed the forms into pages using shortcodes.
What would you use the attributes for?
2) Yes, I believe so. We haven’t tested it but there should be no issues with custom post types.
3) No, Stripe connect is not supported at the moment.
4) No, you cannot handle refunds from the Backend yet. You can cancel subscriptions though.
There is italian traslate for the subsription forms? How i can change and traslate manually the form texts in italian?
There are two ways to translate the labels of the subscription form:
1) Creating a translation package for Italian (see the “How to translate the plugin” section on the “Full Stripe -> Help” page in WP admin)
2) You can change the labels in the source code.
The 1) is the preferred way to translate the forms.
Does the WP Full Stripe support these features:
1) Subscription quantity? Drop down or selector?
2) Changing of a subscription quantity for an existing subscription?
The plugin does not support quantity per se, but you can create subscription forms where the plan can be selected from a dropdown.
In this way, you can create 2x, 3x, etc plans, as needed.
No, it is not possible to change the subscription quantity currently.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $14.50