Make money from your WordPress website by creating subscriber only content
WP Full Stripe Members
A fully featured membership plugin add-on for WP Full Stripe that allows you to
create protected content that only subscribed members are allowed to view.
Multiple membership tiers are available so you can offer different levels of membership, each one tied to a different subscription plan. Members have their own ‘My Account’ page that allows them to update credit card details, change their membership plan and cancel their account.
Be in total control of your protected content by simply selecting the option to make it subscriber only from the edit post page. WP Full Stripe Members seamlessly integrates with WP Full Stripe and will automatically create member accounts for customers who subscribe to membership plans that you define.
- NEW! The user registration email template is now configurable on the “Full Stripe / Settings / Email Notifications” page in WP admin.
- Import subscribers from Stripe with a few clicks
- Create member only content available exclusively to paying customers
- Seamlessly integrates with WP Full Stripe
- Manage member roles and subscription plans from the dashboard
- Multiple tiers of membership levels and option to allow member upgrades
- Members ‘My Account’ page shortcode
- Fully supported, professionally written and regularly updated software
Requirements & Compatibility
This plugin is an extension (add-on) for WP Full Stripe and as such it requires WP Full Stripe to be installed, activated and setup in order to work. This plugin will not work without WP Full Stripe installed.
This plugin was developed and tested on WordPress 4.5 and is also known to work on version 3.9. The plugin will be updated in the future if Wordpress updates any functionality it relies upon. It will also work with any theme and minimal styling has been added which means it will take on your installed theme’s styling.
It is highly recommended you use SSL with this plugin to provide extra security for your customers. Note: you must buy an SSL certificate to use HTTPS on your web server.
The demo is included alongside the WP Full Stripe demo. You can see the member management pages on the WordPress admin by logging in as directed on the homepage of the demo. The demo does not include a way to see the post protection mechanism – this is a new meta box on the create/edit post page that allows you to mark posts as protected plus the level of membership required to access them.
As always, there is full support available at:http://mammothology.com/forums
UpdatesNovember 18, 2016
May 13, 2016
- Compatibility with WP Full Stripe v3.7.0 or greater.
- The user registration email template is now configurable on the “Full Stripe / Settings / Email Notifications” page in WP admin.
- The Members plugin settings are now on the “Full Stripe / Settings” page in WP admin.
- The “My Account” page now works with any currency, not just with USD.
- The plugin doesn’t create session for public pages anymore – public pages work properly with Varnish caching.
- Fixed a bug related to logging in with a member with corrupt data, login no longer crashes.
August 27, 2015
- Added the CVC code field to the card update pane of the “My Account” page
- Now you can translate the plugin to other languages!
- Added plugin version number to the “Help” page.
July 23, 2015
- Made the Members plugin compatible with WP Full Stripe v3.2.0 .
October 14, 2014
- Now you can import subscribers from Stripe with just a few clicks!
- Initial release.
Check out our other products
We’ve got something for everyone, always high quality, always with full support and documentation
- AB Press Optimizer: A/B split testing for WordPress
- K.O. Metrics: Customer Metrics for Stripe in WordPress
- WP Full Stripe: A Stripe payments plugin for Wordpress