Tested with WordPress 4.7
WP Floating Menu Pro is a smart WordPress plugin that allows you to enhance your WordPress website’s usability with easy one page navigator and many other sticky navigation menus.
Use this plugin to add one page scrolling navigation to any WordPress themes / website. Just define the sections on your website and create one page navigation menu with them in just minutes. Have really useful and smart looking one page navigation bar on your website!
Create unlimited navigation menus! Not just one page navigation, create multi page and/or navigation with external URLs / links too. Select from 13 beautiful pre-designed templates or custom design your menu.
More interesting, you can configure the navigation menu on page level.
A secondary custom built menu which is so handy makes your website’s accessibility higher than ever before.
Add navigation power to your website, get WP Floating Menu Pro now!
Full feature lists
13 Elegant Template Layouts
- 13 different beautiful and sleek template design to choose from.
Unlimited Numbers of Menu in the site
- You can add unlimited number of menu in your site. There is no limit in number of menu you can use in your site
Page Wise Configurable Menu
- You can define each individual menu to display in particular pages. Just go to individual page edit section and there, you can see option to choose menu either to disable it for particular page or select different menu on that particular page.
Configurable for Mobile screen version
- You can enable/disable the menu for mobile version with screen resolution less than 480px.
Unlimited Custom Templates
- You can add unlimited number of templates. You build templates according to your need and requirement for the site. Then you can just assign them to whichever menu you require. Various editable components for custom template are listed below:
- Icon Background Color
- Menu Background Color
- Icon Size
- Icon Margin
- Hover/Active Color
- Title Font Color
- Title Typography
- Title Font Size
- Tooltip Font Color
- Tooltip Typography
- Tooltip Font Size
- And many more
Menu Icon To Choose From
-You can choose among three different menu icon sets.
- Dash Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- Gener Icons
– You also can upload your own custom image icon.
- Or you can also set custom icon if the icon you are looking for is not available in icon set using custom input field.
Sortable Menu Option
- You can sort the order as easy as 1, 2, 3 in the plugin while creating menu to custom order the menu items.
Easy Menu Builder
Inline Navigation Feature
- You can use inline or in page navigation. Just simply add custom Hash link while generating menu.
Menu Bar Position
-You can choose among 7 different menu bar positions.
- Top Right
- Middle Right
- Bottom Right
- Top Left
- Middle Left
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
- Mobile ready menu template designs.
- Easily translatable plugin with .pot file for multilingual support for plugin backend.
- Tested with multiple themes and WordPress versions
Lifetime Dedicated Support
- You can find us anytime when you have some queries, problems or with any valuable suggestions for plugin or us. You can find us through following ways:
- Forum Support From here.
- Dedicated Support Forum – You can contact us through our support forum through https://accesspressthemes.com/support
- Online Chat Support
Constant Free Upgrades
- Not fixed on dates, but we assure you to provide you new updates and feature upgrade in the plugin at regular basis.
Some Major Change logs
Option added to insert custom image icon.
Made the plugin multisite compatible
Added option to also include custom post type while setting menu for specific page
Updated font awesome gallery version(4.3.0 to 4.7.0) to support new font awesome icons Added new icons gallery(Vesper Icons)
Updated code resolving the issue for page wise menu display Added option to add no follow to the menu links
Added ability for custom template design to template layouts previously disabled Added some additional setting in custom template design
Resolved issue with active class while using one page navigation Issue with front-end custom template implementation resolved
Added additional menu positions for 3 newly added templates
Added 3 new templates
Get latest updates
Like our Facebook page and get latest updates:https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes