Let people comment on content on your site using their Facebook account.
People can choose to share their comment activity with their friends (and friends of their friends) on Facebook as well.
The comments plugin also includes built-in moderation tools and social relevance ranking.
1. To install the plugin you simply need go in “Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin” and select the .zip file.
2. You simply need to active it in installed plugins list.
Upon activation, you need to visit “Admin > cdz Settings > FB Comments” to configure the plugin.
In order to use Facebook comments on your site you will need to create a Facebook App. If you have previously created an app for your site, then you can use that App ID here. Otherwise, you will need to create a new app.
Simply visit the Facebook Apps page and click on the “Add a New App” button. You will need to select the “Website” platform and provide a name for your app and click on the “Create New Facebook App ID” button.
Facebook will now create a new app for you to use, and it will redirect you to your app dashboard. You will notice your app ID displayed there. You need to copy and paste this app ID in “Admin > cdz Settings > FB Comments > Facebook App ID”.
- Added: Ignore “Disallow comments” option
– Added: WooCommerce options
– Fixed: Settings tab style
- Initial release