WP Connect is a multi-purpose native Android app that is quick and easy to setup and configure. This template provides easy way to make your own app without need for programming skills. Project is easily configurable and customizable. A detailed documentation will help build your app easier than you think. With WP Connect you can show posts from your WordPress website, Youtube channel, Facebook page and Instagram page in a beautiful material design app. With remote navigation file you can edit or update your app content without publishing a new APK to playstore.
DownloadDemo App V 1.6
- Material Design: Material Design with animations, beautiful card layouts, customizable colors and icons.
- Splash screen: showcase your logo and app name in app start with a beautiful background with Ken burn effect.
- Flexible Navigation: Add unlimited items to your navigation using a local or remote config file.
- Admob Banners: Add a banner throughout your app and generate revenue with Admob.
- Post slider: Slide posts from a specific category.
- User management: WordPress default user registration and login with gravatar integration.
- WordPress content: Show latest posts from your blog, list all categories or show posts from a single category. Three post formats are supported in this version (Standard, Gallery & Video).
- WordPress Comments: Show comments from your WordPress blog and let users reply to the posts.
- WordPress Search: Let users search within your blog posts.
- Youtube content: Show latest videos from a channel, All playlists from a channel or a single playlist.
- Webview:Show any web page and control pull to refresh and pinch to zoom features.
- Facebook: Show facebook feed within your app.
- Instagram: Show latest photos from your Instagram page.
- Favorites: Add or remove any item to the favorites section for later review.
- Download: Download post gallery or social media feed images to your phone.
- Social share: Share any item via popular social and chatting applications.
- In-App Video player: Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- In-App Media Viewer: View gallery images and videos within your posts.
- Push Notifications: Firebase notifications and analytics integration.
- Connection check: Show a message to user when no internet connection is detected.
- Language support: Easily translatable from within a single file.
- Documentation: Instructions and step by step guide on importing and customizing the template.
Please visit our Knowledge Base for documentation and support.
v1.6 - 02/04/2018 - Homepage posts not loading problem fix. - Compatible with Android Studio 3.1 v1.5 - 19/03/2018 - Webview support. - Documentation updated. v1.4 - 23/01/2018 - option for Visual Composer in single post. v1.3 - 08/12/2017 - Permalink added to post share - Added support for Studio 3 v1.2 – 17/10/2017 – Post detail crash fix. v1.1 - 13/10/2017 - Admob banner fix. - Documentation updated. v1.0 - 10/10/2017 - Initial release