WP Cleaner Pro is the most efficient and easy to use plugin that can be used to clean and optimize your WordPress website, making your website faster. The only plugin of this type which can clean 25 types of data, optimize the database, everything at once or in a scheduled event. Clean UI interface, no back-end errors, optimized for speed. This plugin is developed for WordPress single-site installations.
- Instant cleaning of the WordPress website: Trash comments, Spam comments, Waiting for moderation comments, Orphan comment meta, Duplicated comment meta, Pingbacks, Trackbacks, Drafts, Auto-drafts, Revisions, Trash posts, Orphan post meta, Duplicated post meta, Orphan term relationships, Unused terms, Duplicated term meta, Expired transients, Orphan user meta, Duplicated user meta, Subscribers with invalid email, Weird characters from posts appeared after a database migration, Weird characters from comments appeared after a database migration, Comment agent from comments, oEmbed caches from posts meta, Links in wp_links table
- Scheduled cleaning of the WordPress database.
- Optimization of the WordPress database.
- Backup of the WordPress database (create/download/delete backups).
- Cleaning process is logged.
- Logs can be seen and deleted.
- Mobile-friendly admin dashboard.
- 25 types of data that can be cleaned.
- View details of what you clean.
- Choose items to clean.
- Filter items to clean.
- Code checked with PHP CodeSniffer.
- Code developed according to WP coding standards.
- Code optimized for speed.
- Mobile-friendly documentation.
- Translation ready (English .mo and .po included).
9 May 2018 (version 3.1) - added Envato Market plugin support - ignore coding standards when trying to raise PHP limits - ignore logs size when calculating database size - clean old logs before starting a cleaning - updated translation files 15 March 2018 (version 3.0) - added ignore warnings to ini_get, ini_set and ini_restore (needed for some hosting providers) 6 March 2018 (version 2.0) - added raise of time limits to the main form - extracted raise/restore time limits to an utility method - disabled Pace loader for Ajax requests (as it is not necessary). 7 February 2018 (version 1.0) - first version