I purchased the plugin a few weeks ago and it works great and its super value for money. My product code is
I have one question , is there anyway in the reservations section to bring up all bookings for all calendars for a specific date range. I know you can do this for each calendar individually but can you bring up all bookings for one day for all calendars ?
I’m a Wordpress developer and my php is pretty good , even if you could point me in the right direction with making some code changes to enable this feature that would be awesome
in order to do that, you’ll need to change the query in function “getReservationsList” in “admin/class/list.class.php” file.
You can remove the filter by calendar_id, so when you land on the reservations page, you’ll see the reservations for all calendars.
Then, if you want to display the calendar name in the list, you can add a column in “admin/reservation.php” file and put there the calendar name (to have it there, you can either add it to the SQL query with an INNER JOIN or you can add “calendar_id” field from the slots table and call ”$bookingCalendarObj->setCalendar($reservation[“calendar_id”])”)
Please let us know if you need further information about that.
I can not get the booking form full width, I even created a fresh template to no avail ?? any help please – template is set to full width
please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website and your WP admin access, so we can check the issue and find a solution.
I have purchased a theme with this plugin installed. I have no access to the categories nor can i delete or manage current calendars. I spoke with booking calendar for over a week and they refereed me to you saying that most of my issues were java script errors. Please help I need this for my clients website.
My domain is amansworld.net
we assisted you via email
To whom it may concern,
I have extensively researched your WordPress Plug-In, but have some unanswered questions.
My website rents out several Tennis Fields at an hourly rate, where customers can book one or multiple time-slots. Thereupon, they can create private or public games. As a result, the booking solution needs to have a list of bookings that the customer made. They can then invite their friends to a private game. For a public game, I want users to be able to create an event from the front end that others can sign up for.
Does your plug-in support the following components?
1. One calendar per field can be created
2. Once a time slot is booked in one field, that time slot shows as unavailable for others to book
3. Customers can book one time-slot
4. Customers can book multiple time-slots
5. Customers can select add-ons during the booking process such as water or a ball-boy
6. Customers have access to their booking history/upcoming bookings
7. Customers have a profile page
8. Customers can cancel or modify their bookings
9. Bookings can be paid via PayPal/Credit Card or select pay later for customers to pay in person at the venue
10. Upon completing the booking process a custom page can be enabled to redirect the user to their profile page within the website
11. Signed-In Users can post the booking details on their private group page
12. Users can create an event from the front-end
13. Public events have limited number of seats
14. Public events have a waiting list if the seats are full
15. Automatic email notifying admin if a booking has occurred
16. Allow automatic email to customer to confirm their booking
17. Only allow a confirmation email to be sent to customers when admin confirms the booking
18. SMS reminders for customers 3hrs before their booked time-slot
19. Customers can write comments and give a rating for a public event
20. Google maps can be integrated into event details
21. Recurring events can be created by the admin in the back-end or from the users on the front-end
If the feature is not included in your plug-in, can it be combined with another WordPress Plug-In or is custom development needed?
Thank you for your time and clarification.
here are our answers:
1. yes, you can create one calendar per field
2. yes, it works exactly that way
5. this feature is not available. But you can add a text/textarea custom field to the form asking the customer to fill in the additional services they need
6. they have access to that only if they’re WP registered users. We have an option to choose if the users that can book must be registered in WP system or not. If you enable it, only registered users will be able to book (a registration form will be shown for those who aren’t registered yet) and they’ll be able to check their own reservations in the system
7. this feature is not available
8. customer can only cancel their bookings, but not modify them
9. we have Paypal option integrated and if you activate it, people will have to pay for the booking, always, there’s no option to let them pay in person if Paypal option is active
10. this feature is not available. You can redirect customers to a page of your choice, but there is no profile page for the customers
11,12,13,14. these features are not available
15, 16. both admin and customer are notified when a booking occurs
17. when the administrator confirms the booking an email notification is automatically sent to customer
18,19,20,21. these features are not available
For the features that are not available, we can do some custom developments. If you’re interested in, please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with all the details of what you need and we’ll send you our best offer.
Thank you for your detailed feedback.
I will take your offer for custom development into consideration.
I have translated your booking calendar into Swedish, where can I send the PO- and MO-files?
please write us a private message using the form in our profile page. We’ll reply to you via email and then you’ll be able to send us the files.
Thank you for translating the plugin in Swedish!
I have edited the .po file, compiled a new .mo file with poedit and uploaded them to /wp-content/plugins/wp-booking-calendar/lang but the wording on the calendar page just won’t change! Where can I view the step-by-step instructions for changing things like Surname > Last Name. Or “seats” to “cabanans”. Please see the screenshot here. http://prntscr.com/fi0xta Thank you!
please try putting your modified .po and .mo files inside “wp-content/languages/plugins” folder (if it doesn’t exist, create it).
On some WP installations, the plugin path is just being ignored.
Let us know how it goes!
That did it! Thanks
I just bought this plugin – and so far it seems good.
But my calendar won’t work with the short code. I get the calendar on the page, but it’s just loading – nothing ever happens, so that I cannot see the time slots, or anything. What have I done wrong?
there could be a conflict with another plugin or with your theme.
Please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website and your WP admin access, so we can check your configuration and do some tests to find the cause of the issue.
Today I have purchased WP Booking Calendar (version 6.0.7; code dca1955f-7ee4-4b68-9fd7-cfd03c19f98a) and some things are not working.
- Sections appears in one column, chaotic, as if CSS didn’t work. No rows per item.
- Some icons doesn’t appear, and many links don’t work (like “Add” or “Change Name”).
- It is not possible to publish any calendar, so I can’t manage them.
- Everything is extremely slow. I “save” any change and it takes between 2 and 3 minutes to reload the page.
I am using Vantage Theme, with Wordpress version 4.8. All caches are purged.
Any idea? Is it something about version, to be updated? Thanks!
it seems that something went wrong during the plugin installation, but we can’t tell what exactly.
Could you please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website and your WP admin access, so we can check your configurations? Also please send us your FTP access, so we can check that all the plugins files are there.
I’m sorry, I can’t do that. I have personal information about my clients there. Anyway, I have spent to much time in this and there is no way it works. Could you please give me my money back? Thanks.
OK. I have spent the last entire two days trying to make it work. It was supposed to be easy to use, but it is not. I need to solve some things today, because I don’t have more time to loose.
1. Shortcodes doesn’t work. When I write the shortcode
[wp_booking_calendar calendar_id=1] the calendar doesn’t appear. I just got the upper bar with the name of the month and the weekdays.
2. When I change the shortcode to the general one (which is not what I really want), [wp_booking_calendar], again, it doesn’t work. The name of the month appears as “undefined”, and I have to click the calendar switcher twice and, then, the month navigator to see the right thing. I can’t write these instructions to my viewers.
3. “Back to today” function doesn’t work.
4. I can’t delete the special text once it is writen.
the issues from 1 to 3 can be due to a conflict with your theme.
Please try to put the shortcode (the calendar one is fine) between raw shortcodes. Some themes add unwanted HTML code in plugins code and many use this “raw” shortcode to make the plugins working.
Regarding issue 4, thank you for reporting the bug, we will fix it ASAP and put it in the next release.
Let us know how it goes with the shortcodes issues!
Hello Wachipi. Thanks for your suggestion. I’m sorry, but after trying it, it didn’t work. I tested many combinations with “raw” and signs [, <, spaces, etc. (as I never did this operation before) and it didn’t work. What I see is writen “[raw]” and [/raw] before and after the filing calendar, but it doesn’t solve. I tried it on my theme (Vantage, by SiteOrigin), which never gave me this kind of problem, on Page Builder and on normal editor mode. Other shortcodes work fine instead. I think it might be that Booking Calendar and my theme don’t match, I don’t have any other idea on how to do it. I’ve been with this too many days, and I need to launch a calendar now. Although I know you have done as much as you could, and I thank you for that. How can I get my money back? Thanks!
we answered you in private. Best
I am creating a website in the latest versions of WordPress and Avada with Fusion Builder built in. I have just downloaded WP Booking Calendar’s latest version and have been able to install, activate, and create a calendar and revise the legend.
However, the Booking Form, Email Notifications, and Insert a Calendar functionalities were not included in my install.
I very much like the backend user interface of WP BC because I believe my client will easily learn it for extended use. However, I need to get past this issue in order to complete this website.
was the plugin included in the theme you installed?
If yes, you should ask the theme author how you can have those pages back. We do not manage integrations with themes, and the only way we could help is to develop a customization to make our plugin working as it should. Please note that it’s possible that we’ll need to modify the theme, and after that, if you update it, you will lose the changes done.
If you’re intersted in, please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with all the details of what you need and a link to your website and your WP admin panel. We will analyze the website and send you our best offer for the customization.
If the plugin wasn’t included in a theme, you should have all the functionalities instead. If you do not have them, there could be a conflict with a plugin or the theme. In that case, please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with your license key, a link to your website and your WP admin panel access, so we can check the cause of the issue and findd a solution.
Let us know!
Hi! Plugin works perfectly but not for few things.
When users book a slot, they don’t receive any confirmation email (I enabled WP register and confirmation via email)
Also, is there any way users can see who is each booking?
could you please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website and your WP admin panel access? So we can check your configuration and do some tests to find the cause of the email issue.
Regarding your question, we’re sorry, but it’s not possible to show the name of the user who booked, unless you change the code of the plugin.
We’re also available for customizations, so, if you’re interested in, please include your request in the private message and we’ll send you our best offer.
in which file do you reserve the slots after successfull payment in paypal ? is this one file paypal_ipn_notice.php ?
yes, the file where reservations gets stored after payments is paypal_ipn_notice.php.
one more question is the part of code where you set the reservation in database ? $reservationsArray = explode(”,”,$reservationsList);
$slotsArray = Array();
$calendar_id = $bookingReservationObj->getReservationCalendarId();
yeah thats it . I was asking all these questions because i wanted to add a credit card to your plugin and i succeed it
we’re glad you’ve been able to solve
Hi! My name is Ivan Fernandez and my purchase code is: e17f4d1d-747f-4acb-90cc-91a1d4e67701 – 19 Jun 2017
I need to find out some questions and issues with your plugin.
1. When users book a slot they don’t receive the confirmation email (I did it through WP registration and enabled the confirmation option)
2. In general settings I can change the days users can book in advance which is fine, but looks like is for every single calendar, and I really need to do some different calendars with different days in advance for bookings. Is that possible?
3. Is there any chance users can see who is already booked in each slot?
Hope to get an answer ASAP. Thank you so much!
here are our answers:
1. could you please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website and your WP admin panel access? So we can check your configuration and do some tests to find the cause of the email issue.
2. We’re sorry but the settings are for all the calendars
3. we’re sorry, but it’s not possible to show the name of the user who booked, unless you change the code of the plugin.
We’re also available for customizations, so, if you’re interested in, please include your requests in the private message and we’ll send you our best offer.
I have issues with my booking calendar.
The css in the backend of the plugin administration is not displaying correctly.
Secondly, we have trouble with people trying to book in the calendar:
When they’ve chosen their desired dates and time, the “Book” button wont work. It won’t register the click.
This happens mostly on internet explore. I can book on Google Chrome, but some people on other computers it won’t go through.
This problem just occurred just today.
it seems there has been an issue with the plugin installation. Could you please send us a private message using the form in our profile page with a link to your website, your WP admin and FTP access, so we can check what went wrong and fix the issue?
Hello, can the plugin been used for Book online Tee time for Golf Course ? The only needed is time intrerval every 8 and 7 minutes. for example 08:00, 08:08 , 08:15, 08:23 (one available every 8 and 7 minutes) ?
yes, it’s possible to do that, but you will have to create slots manually (they will repeated for the days selected, no need to create each day manually). If the interval was always 7 or 8 minutes, it could have been done automatically, but as the interval changes, you’ll need to create it one by one.
Please let us know if you need further information about that.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work