STOP ADDING YOUR IMAGES MANUALLY IN YOUR PAGE!
This is a Wordpress plugin that scans a folder in your Wordpress installation containing images and folders. The plugin will make a grid responsive gallery taking the folders as albums.
The images are uploaded via FTP, so you can take advantage of the goodies of FTP uploads. For example: “transmit” (for MAC) or “FTP Droplet Lite” (for Windows)
You can use droplets so then you only would have to drag and drop the images into a folder in your desktop computer and that’s it, the droplet will automatically connect via FTP to your folder in your Wordpress installation.
Place the plugin in your pages or posts with a shortcode and then just drag and drop images into folders via FTP or how ever you can contect to your Wordpress files!
you only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
There is no limit so you can keep creating folders/albums of images inside a folder inside a folder inside a folder and the plugin will read them all creating a breadcrumb at the top so you can navigate back.
This is an example of a directory that the plugin can read (as you can see you can organize your images in any way you want and the plugin will read your directory automatically):
Great plugin for clients that do not like fiddling with WP and just want to upload photos into folders, works well!
best plugin and feature saved my lots of time
Works Flawlessly! Fantastic Support. I would highly recommend this plugin.
Its just lovley, so simple upload to your ftp, unlimited map deepth. This is a genius plug in for me that have lots of photos to show.
- Friendly Wordpress admin panel
- Import & Export your settings
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images
- Infinite Levels of Albums
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- .txt file support for adding youtube/vimeo videos, iframe, extra text, ratio, and more information
- If you want the plugin can pick a random image from an album to make it the folder cover image
- Each album can have different grid settings
- Accept Images of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Deep linking
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- Configure different layout for all kind of resolutions
- CSS3 Effects
- Searching system
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation ever so you can add it to your page super fast and easy, and also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the images By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Load images in sets
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
You can take a look to the documentation HERE
----> Update: February 11, 2020 Made a huge update, the plugin has been redesigned completely, now its based on the Media Boxes plugin So now it has tons of options and features, check the docs in order to see the new way of implementing the auto photo albums ----> Update: Dec 10, 2015 Fixed a bug with the hashtag when using new versions of Firefox ----> Update: Sep 8, 2014 Fixed some bugs with the imagesLoaded plugin in the new version of Chrome and Opera ----> Update: July 9, 2014 Fixed some issues with multiple galleries in one page ----> Update: Nov 19, 2013 Fixed some issues with nested galleries ----> Update: October 17, 2013 Fixed some issues with the lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window