Our plugin works as an addition to the WP All import Image import functionality, letting the user import and cache images without downloading them on the server and serving them remotely.
The main ADVANTAGES of remote images are:
- More disk space available on your server/hosting
- There is no need for buying expensive CDN storage systems
- The import process speeds up – in the import process, a lot of time and resources are consumed by image importing process
Remote Images Thumbnail Sizes detection & generation
The Addon detects automatically all available thumbnail sizes on your website and can generate them according to your Wordpress thumbnail settings (width, height, crop)
You can set the quality (compression) of the thumbnails that are generated (Recommended Is under 95%)
- You can set the crop alignment of the generated thumbnails
- You can change scale & crop the generated thumbnails
You can set the canvas color and transparency for the generated thumbnails
Local caching option
This option allows you to store cached versions of the generated thumbnails on your server. The cached versions are generated dynamically when the user loads a page/post/product in frontend.
You can also purge all the cached images when you want.
- Easy to use & install – it’s a WordPress Plugin
- Use Remote Images Feature when Importing content with WP All Import Pro
- Create Cached Thumbnails for Images that are Remote (available for all images sizes – thumbnail, medium, medium_large, large, woocommerce_thumbnail, woocommerce_single, woocommerce_gallery_thumbnail, shop_catalog, shop_single )
- Custom Settings for Caching
- Image Compression Quality
- Image Crop alignment.
- Image Zoom
- Canvas Colour
- Canvas Transparency
- Local Thumbnails Cache – Default is yes, this will save a copy for your cached files on your server
- Purge cache
WP All Import Pro 4.5.8 +
The plugin is compatible with WP All import Woocommerce Addon 3.0.9+ ( woocommerce products )