WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any effort. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, and have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Wanna know more how Return Merchandise Authorization works? Check out case study RMA Case Study
The WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA Plugin is compatible with Multisite.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA Plugin
- Using Product RMA the customer can return or exchange a product.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as reasons.
- Buyer and the admin can communicate at store end.
- Dynamic order selection with various options.
- RMA history with filters and pagination
- Admin can manage return policy.
- The customer can upload images while requesting an RMA.
- Email notification of RMA for the admin and the customer as well.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- Admin can set order status for RMA.
- Introduced guest RMA feature.
- Customer can re-open the RMA request if the admin has closed the request
- Product stock will get updated after the return of the product.
- Introduced per product RMA time management.
- Provide shipping label upload option on Manage RMA page itself.
- Introduced mail notification for conversation.
- Introduced multi-language feature, added .pot file for translation.
Give Your Valuable Review
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 2.0.0"
v 2.0.0 Fixed - Fixed issues.
v 1.8.2 Fixed - Rma dropdown order list issue Fixed - Improved the coding standard and fixed phpcs issues Fixed - Updated readme file
v 1.8.1 Fixed - Rma dropdown order list issue Fixed - Improved the coding standard and fixed phpcs issues Fixed - Updated readme file
v 1.7.1 Tweak - Updated current user id filter Fix - RMA request issue Fix- Variable product Stock update issue. Fix- Variable product Name issue. Fix- Shipping label bulk delete option. Fix- Pagination UI issue. Fix- RMA request cancel issue.
v 1.7.0 Fixed: Fixed the flow of adding new RMA. Added: Added feature to re-open RMA if it is declined by Admin. Added: Added restocks feature if returned. Added: Added filters to view the RMA by RMA status. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.6.1 Fixed : Fixed js issues. Fixed: Fixed mail translation. Update : Updated .pot file.
v 1.6.0 Update: Use default woo commerce templates to send mail for RMA requests.
v 1.5.0 New : Introduced multi-language feature, added .pot file for translation.
v 1.4.0 Update: Now URL will be treated as a hyperlink for RMA policy. Update : Compatible with WooCommerce 3.3.x
v 1.3.0 Update: Success notice added at admin end on a status update. Update: Empty warning added while requesting new RMA. Update: Removed form resubmission. Update: Pagination added RMA List front end. Fixed : XSS vulnerabilities fixed.
v 1.2.0 New: Introduced mail notification for conversation.
v 1.1.0 New : Introduced guest RMA feature. New: Introduced per product RMA time management. Update: Provide shipping label upload option on the Manage RMA page itself.
v 1.0.0 Initial release