WordPress WooCommerce Pre Order Plugin
A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came when people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity.
WordPress WooCommerce Pre Order Plugin allows the customer(s) to purchase a product from the store which is currently out of stock. And a customer can even purchase the products which have not been arrived at the store.
The plugin is very flexible in many ways as customers can order the items with multiple stock units with partial payment as well if allowed by the admin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Pre Order Plugin
- The customer can order out of stock products.
- Works with every type of products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual and Configurable.
- The admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- The admin can set custom amount to be paid for preordered product.
- Using this plugin customer can pay full or partial payment.
- Email notification to all registered customers for the new pre-order product.
- Email notification to the customers once pre-order product available in stock.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.1.0"
v 1.1.0 Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.x js issue fixed for variable product Shipping calculation bug fixed
v 1.0.0 Initial release