POS System for WooCommerce
Point of Sale System for WooCommerce provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores.
The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
The POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with physical stores.
Note -We provide the production version of the plugin because the production version is much faster and more efficient to use in the live version. If you need a development version of the plugin, kindly create a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org. So, we will deliver you the same.
POS System Terminal Workflow
POS System Working & Configuration
Desktop PWA App & Mobile PWA App Working
POS Desktop App POS plugin along with the world’s first POS Desktop Application. We make it easy for our users to install the desktop application for any operating system from Google Chrome Browser.
The user can downlaod the desktop app by clicking on the ”+” sign in their chrome browser.
The user can also extend the features and functionalities of the POS using the add-ons developed especially for the POS. The extensions like:
- Point of Sale Price Rule plugin provides various discounting features which can be applied to particular products or all products of the store for different occasions.
The discounted price is displayed along with the actual price on the POS, to notify customers about the discounted product.
- Point of Sale Barcode Inventory Plugin provides the option to the admin to assign inventory to a product from the back-end by directly scanning the product barcode and then assigning inventory to that product accordingly.
- POS Order Return Plugin facilitates the POS user to create refunds if in case a customer returns an order or products. As soon as a POS user generates a return for an order, the order status alters to refunded and the inventory of the products of the order is updated, automatically.
- WooCommerce POS Complementary Goods This plugin is used to add a complementary item to the POS cart when a certain amount of any product is purchased.
The WooCommerce POS Complimentary Items module is useful in situations when the POS user desires to provide complementary goods to a customer upon the purchase of a specified amount of any commodity.
- POS Booking Reservation Plugin for WooCommerce The WordPress WooCommerce POS (Point Of Sale) Booking & Reservation plugin will transform the store into a dynamic event-driven portal.
It enables the shop owner to sell bookable services as a product, with hourly and daily bookings using the POS outlet.
- WooCommerce POS French NF525 Certification This plugin assists the admin in facilitating digitally secure Point of Sale transactions in accordance with French law. It uses a digital signature to validate order receipts and invoices..
- WooCommerce POS Customer Cart Screen plugin will assist the consumer in visualizing the checkout screen. As a result, it is possible to assist the consumer in verifying the cart before final checkout. The customer screen is in sync with the POS agent screen.
- WooCommerce POS Loyalty Management The plugin enables the shop owner to give their customers loyalty or reward points on the basis of different rules.
When a customer shops on the WooCommerce website or in the POS store, the customer earns loyalty points.
- WooCommerce POS WhatsApp Notification Message This plugin allows POS agents to send personalized order-related messages to POS customers over WhatsApp. The admin can use this plugin to create templates for WhatsApp POS messages.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.up desk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of POS System for WooCommerce
- The admin can create multiple store outlets for the online store and assign them sales agents.
- Master-stock can be assigned by the admin to all products at a time. This master stock can also be done in bulk.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin.
- A centralized inventory can be allowed by the admin
- This module comes with a PWA POS desktop application for better handling and faster performance.
- It also provides a PWA POS mobile application that works in low internet connection, loads on the home screen, etc
- The admin can generate a barcode for both product IDs or SKU.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based on the weight of the product.
- The customer can pay via multiple payment methods which get recorded in the POS. Additionally, customers can even go for a split payment.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart. However, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart or a customer-based discount is applicable for a few products.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps the admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- POS agents can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- POS users can search product on basis of SKU.
- The POS user can add the product to the cart by both barcodes (product Id or SKU).
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps the admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- For a specific time duration (yearly, monthly, weekly) or custom duration, the admin can view the POS Reports.
- The sales agent can easily analyse the store reports directly through the POS end.
- The POS agent can take a look at Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, Orders, Avg Order Value, Item Sold, Refunds, Discounted Orders, Gross Discounted, Total Tax, Order Tax, Cash Payments & Other Payments reports by the help of charts.
- The sales agent can use the Date Range option to specify for which dates to be included to view the reports like Today, Yesterday, Week to Date, Last Month, Last Year etc.
- Also, can select the custom date range for the desired date range reports.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, and offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agents can sell a new product which is not available on the website.
- An outlet can have multiple agents assigned to it.
1- Multiple Outlets for your eCommerce StoreCreate and manage several POS outlets.
2-Improve your Customer ServiceCreate an order for both registered and new customers.
3- Provide a Discount on your productOn the cart, apply discount offers as a set sum or as a percentage (%) value.
4- One-click to Coupon Code
While placing the order, the cashier can apply the promo code.
5- Manage your products with Barcode
Create barcodes for your products to do hassle-free checkout.
Expanding your business online, connected with your brick-and-mortar location, may provide your customers with an impressive purchasing experience.
As the admin can create multiple physical stores/outlets for the online store, the Point of Sale System module broadens the revenue generation scope by increasing the store’s points of sale.
The admin can manage the physical store’s POS. To increase the number of work points, each store/outlet can have multiple cashiers or sales agents.
The POS System can operate in both online and offline modes. The POS agent can also manually synchronize the offline data.
The Point of Sale System module is advantageous for increasing overall revenue by having multiple physical stores in addition to the online store.
Sell on Multiple Locations at the Same Time
You cannot be in two locations at the same time, but your eCommerce POS integration can.
- The admin can manage multiple POS systems.
- By using POS, the products are more manageable.
- Based on the category and all items, the products may be associated with the outlet from the source.
- The admin can choose the categories to assign to the outlet from the source.
Real-time Inventory Visibility Helps you Avoid Overselling
Any business owner or eCommerce manager understands the importance of inventory management.
- You won’t have to worry about overselling items or shortchanging your clients’ orders if you have a direct line of sight to inventories.
- By allowing the product for that specific store/outlet, the admin may simply assign items to different outlets with their stock value.
- The administrator can allocate different quantities to distinct types of variable products.
- A POS product can have an endless amount of inventory assigned to it by the administrator.
No More Need to Manually Enter the Data
Integrating an eCommerce POS system eliminates the need to manually enter data.
The ability to maintain your product information in one place and not have to update it yourself is a significant benefit.
- Stock management with barcodes
- Product assignment is simple and quick.
- Product Search in a Flash.
- Improved verification of sales from various outlets.
Give Your Valuable Review
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 4.1.0"
v 4.1.0 Update - Add the Installation link in the setup wizard. Update - Improve setup wizard UI. Update - Add urldecode function at pos products get API #line - 168 for variation key & #line - 287 for var_slug variation key. Update - Improve barcode add from SKU when POS got translated. Update - Added Auto Default user create a feature in Setup Wizard. Update - Modify the invoice products list table structure and improve the table structure. Update - Added Product border configuration for square, circle, and rounded. Update - Fix the invoice save issue, invoice save action is not worked if wordfence plugin is activated on the website. Update - Fix blank screen issue, while login on pos with other role's user like admin/customer. Update - Make POS Dynamic add endpoint to pos setting to changin URL /pos. Update - Added shortcut keys for work via keyboard only. Update - Update customer when adding hold cart. Update - POS drawer modifies sync drawer with orders and removes the drawer date relations in APIs. Update - Added screen option in manage outlet. Update - Added Light & dark mode settings in admin. Update - Added Light & dark mode switch button in the pos panel. Update - Fixed order receipt print issue in safari browser.
v 4.0.0 Update - Added payment information in cashier today's sale section. Update - Added react setup wizard UI. Update - Added youtube POS installation link in the setup wizard. Update - Added blog link in the setup wizard. Update - Added product border configuration for square, circle, and rounded. Update - Added POS Dynamic endpoint for access to the pos panel. Update - Added support and services menu in the pos admin menu. Update - Fixed screen option issue in tables. Update - Fixed tax issue with coupon and pos discount.
v 3.6.4 Update - Added Total change in close outlet summary. Update - Added Direct product SKU barcode can be added to cart and search in POS. Update - Improved translations & localization of string. Update - Fixed drawer total cash wrong amount issue. Update - Fixed default customer form in the setup wizard. Fix - Fixed PWA app installation issue. Fix - Fixed Tax issue with variation product. Enhancement - Fixed add-to-cart issue with other language variations issue.
v 3.6.3 Update - Dark Theme Feature. Feature - Add offline order sync button. Enhancement - Improve offline orders in POS. Feature - Printer setting at admin end for the set default printer. Feature - Barcode print preview setting for portrait and landscape. Update - Order filtering according to the customer at the POS end. Feature - Add functionality for sending the receipt manually via email after order completion. Update - Point of sale compatibility with all add-ons. Update - Add Extensions menu at admin end. Fixed - Improve and fixed common issues via the client. Enhancement - Add various hooks and filters in POS.
v 3.6.2 Update - Update the Complete UI of the point of sale. Feature Enhancement - Dynamic UI for POS. Feature Enhancement - Use scss for CSS as per woocommerce. Update - Use code-splitting for improving the app performance. Update - Improve POS Report section as per updated woocommerce reports. Feature Enhancement - Add Custom Report Filter in POS like woocommerce. Update - Enqueue Dependencies from woocommerce. Fixed - Resolved a very common product fetching issue in POS. Fixed - Removed unused CSS and js.
v 3.6.1 Fixed: Resolved report section issue. Fixed: Resolved POSUser deactivation issue. Fixed: Resolved GrandTotal issue when using Tax. Fixed: Resolved Payment deactivation issue. Added: Add Sync Button in Outlet for Syncing all variable products to POS screen. Added: Added new hooks at the POS end. Enhancement: Reduced the size of plugin zip. Enhancement: Enqueued the dependencies from the WooCommerce plugin itself.
v 3.6.0 Added: Invoice templates. Added: Different invoices can be selected for different outlets. Added: Invoices are fully dynamic. Added: invoice API endpoint. Added: New hooks at POS end. Update: The build-plugin-zip shell script for the developer version can be used with the command npm run build: release. Fixed: Resolved the payment option appearing issue at the POS end. Update: Removed the external packages dependencies of WooCommerce Admin. Update: Enqueued the dependencies from the WooCommerce plugin itself. Update: Reduced the size of plugin zip. Fixed: Fixed other security issues.
v 3.5.0 Added reports at POS end. Added some hooks at both PHP and JS ends for add-ons. Added translations in some static strings. Fixed security issues.
v 3.3.1 Update: Added hooks in the back-end and pos-end to modify data. Update: Change the layout of the backend menus and settings page. Update : Added compatibility if apache_request_headers undefined issue. Update: Added setting in the backend to enable the unit product price feature. Update: Updated namespace domain. Fixed: Removed unused codes. Update : Added prefix in some functions. Update : Added translations. Fixed: Fixed other security issues.
v 3.3.0 Update: Added service worker for offline support. Update: Added Progressive Web App for POS. Update: Updated CSS for the front end of the app. Update: Updated inline product price edit feature. Fixed: Fixed issue for card payment. Fixed: Fixed total check for 2 decimal places in case of the same tendered amount. Fixed: Fixed issue of the loader. Fixed: Fixed other security issues.
v 3.2.0 Update: Added inline price edit feature. Update: Added customer-based discount feature. Update: Added unit price feature for products. Update: Added pagination in all tables in the backend. Fixed: Fixed POS Discount tax issue. Fixed: Fixed tax issue for the virtual product. Fixed: Fixed CSS issues.
v 3.1.2 Fixed: Fixed in receipt CSS. Update: Update create barcode by both product-id and SKU of the product. Fixed: Fixed initial amount issue on login. Fixed: Fixed hold issue conflict after order. Fixed: Fixed indexed update on login. Fixed: Fixed order create without customer issue. Update: Compatible with booking POS and return POS. Fixed: Fixed authentication issue on customer edit and delete.
v 3.1.1 Update: New Format of receipt. Fixed: Fixed Major bug-related issue on load product. Fixed: Fixed update master stock from the product edit page. Fixed: Fixed Discount Tax in the inclusive case.
v 3.1.0 Update: Batch in order and customer also. Fixed: Fix tax issue. Fixed: Fixed issue offline id is not saved. Fixed: Fixed after reset offline will not remove from data. Fixed: Bug fixes order detail change according to currency. Update: Coupon tax and tax will show in the cart.
v 3.0.1 Added: Introduce Centralise inventory system in POS. Fixed: Bug fixes related to holding cart. Update: Change the mass assign system. Added: Change payment page view in pos. Update: Update invoice CSS.
v 3.0.0 Update : Update POS in react. Added: Introduce a New feature of split payment.
v 2.2.1 Added: Introduce reports of the POS sale with two filters(payment and outlet) for the POS admin. Added: Now subcategory is also displayed at the POS end. Update: Stop ajax at the cashier tab. Fixed: Fixed loading high number of order issues. Fixed: Fixed show product without managing woocommerce stock. Fixed: Fixed variable product stock reduce at the front end after order.
v 2.2.0 Added: POS agents can create custom products. Added: Added variable product barcode generation for each variation. Fixed: Fixed validation on coupons based on product and category. Fixed: Fixed special symbol support in the product name. Fixed: Fixed Variable product tax issue. Fixed: Fixed Same Variation product not showing in the receipt and order summary.
v 2.1.2 Added: Added the percentage coupon support. Fixed: Fixed security check while changing the password. Update: Template update regarding receipt. Fixed: Fixed coupon tax issues. Fixed: Fixed offline order detail issues. Fixed: Fixed outlet assign issue.
v 2.1.1 Fixed: Fixed the coupon issue at the front end. Update: Updated the POS product search according to an outlet on the admin side. Update: Updated Font Awesome Icons. Update: Updated Invoice template. Fixed: Pagination issue fixed at admin side. Added: Added option to search customers according to the phone number. Added; Number dialer accepts the decimal price. Added: Multiple taxes can be applied in POS. Update: Shipping is calculated on basis of an outlet. Fixed: Fixed issue of assigning outlet. Fixed: Price-related issues fixed. Update: CSS loads only on the pos login page. Update: Improved and customized POS receipt.
v 2.1.0 New: Separate master stock management system introduced for pos outlet products. New: Bulk assign feature for outlet product stock and master stock added. Fixed: variable product issues fixed.
v 2.0.1 Fixed: Cash drawer date time issue fixed. Update: POS coupon updated for order as wc 3.x+ updated coupon code. New: Epson TM-T88V thermal printer setting added. New: Fontawesome icon updated. Update: Apply discount section functionality changed.
v 2.0.0 New: Introduced shipping by customer address and tax and shipping tax calculation at the front-end. New: Online order summary and order offline summary updated for tax and shipping calculation. Update: Invoice updated for tax and shipping calculations. Fixed: Admin cannot assign Outlet with status deactivate to POS User fixed.
v 1.2.0 New: Introduced translation and included pot file in the plugin. Update: Added some more fields in create customer form at the front. Fixed: Stock management for products at the backend is restricted according to the available stock of products. Fixed: Client-side validation updates for the POS login form. Fixed: Create an outlet and create POS manager validation fixed and information added.
v 1.1.0 Fixed: Offline order invoice fixed. Fixed: Order summary total, balance issue fixed. Fixed: Responsiveness issues for POS fixed. Fixed: Various notification messages fixed.
v 1.0.0 Initial release