Woocommerce Multivendor Marketplace is a powerful plugin which convert your woocommerce website into a multivendor e-commerce website. Where multiple sellers can sell their products on the same platform and their selling activities can be tracked from a centralized backend.
- Separate vendor profile and dashboard.
- Product selling counter on single product page.
- Product seller name with product.
- Vendor can edit profile information.
- Seller can add product in store and add product gallery image from vendor dashboard.
- Feedback and review with star rating for every vendor’s product.
- Vendor can edit, delete,change image of product, add simple, grouped, external and variable type product from front-end.
- Vendor can set product in sales.
- Seller can add variation for a product.
- Vendor can see list of their own products.
- Seller can see list of their own orders.
- Vendor only can see their order items.
- Seller can add coupon, see coupon list.
- Seller can ask for withdrawal.
- Vendor can add multiple payment option for withdrawal.
- Seller can add banner and shop logo.
- Vendor can see own sales report.
- Admin can enable or disable sales for vendors.
- Administrator can set different commission for sellers.
- Admin can set maximum and minimum amount withdrawals.
- Administrator can see all vendors list, orders list, product list and withdrawal list of vendor.
- Admin can see separate vendor’s product list.
- Administrator can see sold-items, sold amount, commission amount of all vendors.
- Admin can set showing records per page in front-end.
- Administrator can delete vendor and assign all products to other vendor.
- If vendor disable then its product automatically disable.
- Admin can set marketplace menu and sub-menu background color.
- Administrator can enable or disable vendor’s name showing on product details page.
- Admin can set to display fake product quantity with time duration and text color of selling count in admin setting page.
1. Can I vendor can add product?
Ans. Yes, vendor can add product if vendor is allowed to publish the product than it can be publish other wise once admin review the product after admin can approve.
2. Can Vendor add downloadable?
Ans. Yes, vendor can add simple,downloadable and virtual product.
3. Can vendor upload product and product gallery image?
Ans. Yes, vendor can add 1 image as product thumbnail as well as multiple gallery images
4. Can vendor add categories from front end?
Ans. No, Vendor can not add categories from frontend, only allowed categories can be used.
5. How vendor would know about their store orders?
Ans. Once vendor product is purchased vendor will be notified via email with their purchased item.
Dear Buyer, if you have any query, please raise a ticket at https://support.crevolsoft.com/. We will resolve your query as soon as possible. Please Don’t give us a low rating without contacting our support on the issue you have faced with. We are always here for your support and always happy to help you.
Version 2.2.1 Updated: New Feature Added: 1) Vendor Statement reports. 2) coupon creations. 3) selling report. 4) setup wizard and walk through for vendor registration.
Version 2.1.0 Updated: New Feature Added: 1) now vendor can add Virtual and downloadable product. 2) vendor set multiple payouts option.
Version 2.0.0 Updated: New Feature Added: 1) Vendor order notification to Vendor. 2) vendor earnings. 3) withdrwals by vendor. 4) buyer can contact admin via email option. Bug Fixed: 1) product publishing issue fixed.
Version 1.2.0 Updated: New Feature Added: 1) New type of commission added as fixed and prcentage type.
Version 1.0.1 Updated: Bug Fixed: 1) Bug fix for product images and product gallery.
Version 1.0.0: Initial Release