Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Using this plugin the Marketplace sellers will be able to add table rates for their products inside their seller panel with WooCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping.
It assists vendors who want to offer their consumers different shipping costs for product delivery. Moreover, customers can choose any shipping rate for a specific zone.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
- The seller can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates. A seller can add shipping rates with the help of a CSV file also. For this, he just needs to download sample file and prepare CSV as per the sample file. Then seller import the CSV file and on the basis of CSV file table will be filled.
- Shipping rates will be populated based on the table during checkout. Shipping rates will be populated based on the table which is prepared by the seller. A seller can also add shipping rates manually in the table.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Plugin. The admin will be able to switch the plugin into enable or disable mode from the admin panel thus providing a control over the plugin availability to the sellers.
- Admin can enter the Shipping Title that will be displayed to the customers on the Checkout Page. When customers are on the checkout page, the shipping title that is set by the admin in the backend will get displayed to the customer under the product subtotal.
- Sellers can set up the Countries for which the shipping will be applicable. Sellers will be able to set up any number of countries as per their requirement for which the Table Rate Shipping will be applicable.
- Conditions while calculating shipping rates :
- If there are two seller products in the cart having the same zone, then the shipping cost of both the products will be added and displayed as the total shipping cost at the time of checkout.
- If there are two seller products in the cart, one seller has a shipping method for his products and the other seller has not added a shipping method, then the buyer can not place that order.
- In the case of multiple seller products having different zones for their products in the cart, then the buyer is not able to place that order.
- The admin and the sellers can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
WooCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping is necessary for the customer at the time of checkout for choosing the product shipping rate. Customers can choose the shipping rate from the table as per their area of delivery.
Sellers can offer shipping rates for the particular zone for their customers. Sellers can also set up the other country shipping cost in the Table Rate Shipping.
This plugin helps all shipping costs that can apply to that particular region for the product delivery.
Thus, this module is beneficial to the sellers for setting the table with shipping rates of the product delivery zone. There is a global shipping rate that can apply for the area that is allowed by the admin.
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.8.3"
== 1.8.3 == * Added: Fixed Multiple Issues. * Added: Fixed Compatibility with Marketplace Version-5.2.0 . == 1.8.2 == * Fixed issues of adding shipping at the cart page instead of woo commerce standard shipping. * Fixed issues of phpcs and WPCs. * Added zero shipping rate. ``` == 1.8.1 == * Added translations. * Fixed security issues. = 1.8.0 = * Added option for admin to add shipping for their products. * Added feature of global shipping and global shipping for regions. * Changed the flow for calculating shipping. * Fix issue of no shipping available if the cart has different seller products by global shipping method. = 1.7.1 = * Fixed Issue with applying table rate shipping even if it is disabled in settings. * Fixed CSS of the select field. = 1.7.0 = * Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.x. * Security issues fixed. = 1.6.0 = * Fixed : Adding columns to the table for shipping. = 1.5.0 = * Added : Activation functions. = 1.4.0 = * Fixed: Issue with scripts not loading on the admin page. = 1.3.0 = * Update : File Structure updated to singleton structure. * Update : Table Creation and layout. * Update : Admin Panel Functionality. = 1.2.2 = * Fixed: Error when the discount is not left empty. * Fixed: Multi-sort error when saving table rates * Added: Ability to choose how to handle values over your max value = 1.2.1 = * Fixed: Updated the way that the shipping calculation works so that it works with different types of products. * Fixed: Formatted Code. * Added: Ability to determine if the shipping calculation will include the discounts or not. = 1.2.0 = * Added : Swedish Translation. * Added : French Translation. * Added : Spanish Translation. * Fixed : Updated some CSS issues with the new WordPress version = 1.1.7 = * Fixed: Issue to check for the minimum value you can use for this shipping method = 1.1.6 = * Fixed: Fixing issue when a local country is not set. = 1.1.5 = * Fixed: Attempted fix in calculating the shipping again. = 1.1.4 = * Fixed: Another error in calculating the shipping was fixed. = 1.1.3 = * Fixed: Made the highest shipping value entered to display for orders over the highest value in the table. * Fixed: Fixed issue with calling in_array() when calculating shipping. = 1.1.2 = * Fixed: Fixed issue that prevented the International table rates from updating. = 1.1.1 = * Fixed: Updated calculation of shipping to not include any Virtual products. = 1.1.0 = * Added: Sorts each table separately in order of smallest to largest based on the minimum cart total. * Added: Swap Min and Max amount if the Max value is less than the Min Value. = 1.0.0 = * Initial release