WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Seller Coupons Plugin
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Seller Coupons allows the seller to generate coupons for their products. The seller can provide the discount to the customers with the help of a coupon code. The customer can use the coupon at the time of checkout and take advantage of a discount.
The coupon code will clearly identify who purchased items with a specific coupon code and can quickly identify the success or not of your promotion. It is proven that by adding coupons for discounts or free shipping will increase your conversion rate. If you are using special discounts in your traditional advertising, emails, direct mail, you will see a spike in traffic to these relevant pages.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Seller Coupons Plugin
- Allows the seller to generate coupons for their products.
- The seller can set how many times a coupon can be used.
- The seller can set how many times a customer can use the coupon.
- The seller can set how many times a coupon will be applied to a product.
- The seller can define the minimum and the maximum cart total to use the coupon.
- The seller can allow selected customers to use the coupon.
- The seller can restrict any specific email as well to use the coupon.
- The seller can allow a coupon for specific product and category.
- The seller can check the coupon history.
- Buyers can use the coupon at the checkout and avail the benefits of coupon.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.2.1"
v 1.2.1 Removed : Datatable dependency. Fixed : Fixed Css issues. Fixed : Fixed other security issues.
v 1.2.0 Added : Added compatibility with marketplace split order plugin. Fixed : Fixed expiry date issue. Fixed : Fixed other security issues.
v 1.1.4 Added : Added translations. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.1.3 Update : Added column in coupon list to see who published the coupon. Update : Make description of coupon optional as woocommerce coupon. Fixed : Seller can create duplicate coupons. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.1.2 Update : Added Edit and delete feature for the coupons. Update : Freshly created admin menus with list table. Update : Added check for separate seller dashboard setting to include backend files. Fixed : Fixed issue in applying seller coupon in the cart if cart contains multiple seller products.
v 1.1.1 Fixed : Security update XSS vulnerability fixed. Fixed : Edit coupon by id updated (By title earlier).
v 1.1.0 Fixed : Updated as per latest Marketplace. Fixed : Coupon table fixed.
v 1.0.0 Initial release