WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Reward System Plugin
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Reward System allows the sellers to add reward points to their products using which customers can purchase the seller’s product. Here sellers can add reward points to each product. Customers receive the reward points after the product purchase.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Reward System Plugin
- The seller can enter reward points for each product.
- Reward points of each seller are managed separately.
- The admin can set the limit of reward point usage.
- The admin can define the weightage of the reward points.
- The admin can assign reward points manually to the buyer.
- The buyer can see the details of earned reward points.
- The buyer can enter the reward point at the time of checkout after which the amount relevant to the reward points will be deducted from product price.
- Reward point for new user registration, product purchase, and product review.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.2.0"
v 1.2.0 New : Added feature for admin to add rewards on the different products. Fixed : Fixed bonus reward points awarded at both cart and product rule.
v 1.1.0 Update : Seperate Menu for Reward system in admin pannel. Update : Admin can view the total transaction points of all the users. Update : Transaction table for admin. Update : Seller can view Transaction of reward points on his product.
v 1.0.0 Initial release