WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction Plugin
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction plugin will enable the auction feature in the marketplace. Using which sellers and the admin can add auction in their products and the buyer can bid on their products. By using this plugin, the admin, and the sellers can add four types of auctions which are standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
Note : It will work for Simple, Variable and Virtual product type only.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction Plugin
- The seller can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The admin can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The customer can place the standard bid as well as an automatic bid.
- Email for every outbid customer when new bid placed.
- All types of action can be applied to a single product.
- The admin has the option to show current bid.
- The admin has the option to show all the bidders and their price.
- The admin has the option to show bidder name, bid, and details under automatic bidding.
- The admin/customers can see the auction bid list and automatic auction bid list.
- The admin can see the winner name for the auction.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.1.2"
v 2.1.2 Added : Added translations. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 2.1.1 Fixed : Fixed the handling of the auction. Added : Added proper representation of data in auction table. Added : Fixed showing notices on the product page. Added : Added validations. Fixed : showing other sellers product while creating an auction. Fixed : Fixed bid and product price issue.
v 2.1.0 Fixed : Fixed notice on add auction page. Fixed : Added check for date format in add auction and bid process script.
v 2.0.0 Update : Updated as per WooCommerce 3.2.x. Update : Updated to make compatible with the latest Marketplace.
v 1.1.0 Fixed : Removed form resubmission for bid placement to update price instantly
v 1.0.0 Initial release