WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Advanced Commission PluginThis Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Advanced Commission gives the ability to admin to set commission for products, categories, and sub categories. Admin can also use various commission rules to charge commission from the seller. In case if any product lies under various categories on which admin has set the commission, then the highest commission will be applicable on the product.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Advanced Commission Plugin
- Admin can set commission on products. This plugin allows admin to set commission on the product level. If admin set commission to a product then it gets higher priority while calculating commission.
- Admin can set commission on categories. If admin wants to set commission on categories to charge commission from seller on the basis on categories then, it can be done with the help of this plugin
- Admin can set commission on specific seller categories. Now admin can even set commission on specific seller also. This is a very effective feature, now admin can provide different commission for different seller categories.
- Admin can set commission on products and categories together. Sometimes it is required that a product lies in a category but admin wants to charge a different commission on that specific product instead of the whole category. So this plugin gives this functionality to admin to set a commission on the specific product.
- Commission on the product will get higher priority. If admin set commission on category and on product also then, the product commission get higher priority while calculating commission
- Admin can add/edit different commission rules. This plugin allows admin to add various commission rules to charge the commission to the seller.
- When admin use commission rules then, the commission will be decided on the basis of commission rules only. If admin set commission rules then, the commission will be calculated on the basis of commission rules only.
- Admin can set commission type as fixed or percentage for categories. Admin can decide that the commission will be charged to the seller as fixed or percentage.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.2.0"
v 1.2.0 Update : Added trashed tab for commission rules. Fixed : Queries updated as per WordPress standards.
v 1.1.1 Fixed : Bugs fixed and updated as per the latest Marketplace plugin.
v 1.1.0 Update : New controls provided to the seller. Fixed : Updated version with many bugs fixed.
v 1.0.0 Initial release