The New Messaging Plugin for WordPressDemo URL: https://demo.ninjateam.org/wp-support-all-in-one/
FEATURES- All-in-One Messaging Button will be displayed neatly at the bottom right corner of your page
- When clicked or tapped, 9 IM app buttons will be shown. You can use Email, Phone, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, Line, Viber, Snapchat.
- It’s not only convenient but also encouraging in making your visitors get in touch with you
- You get their contacts in your database for later promotion campaigns
If you’re looking for an advanced versatile plugin for IM support, look no further.
You got it all here.
ADVANCED MOBILE MARKETING
We all know the popularity of smartphone ownership and emerging mobile devices like Smartwatches. So, the winner in this race would be the one who starts collecting mobile user contacts FIRST!
PROFOUND INSIGHT OF CUSTOMER AVATAR
Because we learn from statistics experts to understand how consumers behave when using different types of mobile devices and what their preferences are. Now we give it all to you.
CLEAR DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN
Your audience contacts, behaviors and interests are now in your hand. The ideas of retargeting campaigns and expanding your customer base now become clear in your mind.
MODERN TOUCH-FRIENDLY UI/UX
We design the tappable instant messaging icons with the smoothest effects. No more selecting, copying & pasting. Your visitors are gonna enjoy it!
OPTIMIZED ONLINE COMMUNITY
Interacting and networking with your audience, clients, contributors, etc. now become quick, easy and more effective than ever.
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT COMPATIBILITY
Chatbots for Messenger and Whatsapp are out there ready to be created and trained. Now it’s your turn to study your customers and build your own AI.
Who is WP Support All-in-One perfect for?
- Market Research Companies
- Ecommerce Sites
- Online Stores
- E-learning Centers
- Political Campaigns
- Dating Sites
- Hobbies/Interest Groups
- Non-profit organizations
- International Student Exchange Programs
Jul 2, 2021 – Version 2.2
- Added: Custom App
Mar 26, 2021 – Version 2.1
- Added: New UI
Mar 17, 2021 – Version 2.0 – BIG UPDATE
- Added: Telegram, Skype - Added: New option for redirect without popup - Added: Display settings, design settings - Added: Live preview - Added: Support RTL - Improved: UI - Fixed: Some bugs
May 15, 2020 – Version 1.2.3
- Fixed: Error with LINE
Apr 21, 2020 – Version 1.2.2
- Added: Some translations
Apr 3, 2020 – Version 1.2.1
- Added: File .pot for translation
Mar 4, 2019 – Version 1.2
- Added: Change icon - Fixed: Small bugs
Jan 4, 2019 – Version 1.1
- Improved: Documentation - Fixed: Slider Conflict - Fixed: Small bugs
Feb 24, 2017 – Version 1.0