Social Stacks is a premium WordPress multipurpose plugin and great tool to showcase social content on your WordPress website or blog. You can stream content from multiple networks into one slider and embed it on pages as widget or using shortcodes or choose to insert slider after posts with predefined categories. Also you can use this beautiful responsive slider to display RSS feed or your WordPress posts on any page of your site. For example to show recent posts or your portfolio items.
Social Stacks plugin brings social context to your website. It’s great to use it for relevant news, media, quotes, testimonials, portfolio and so on. Utilize this plugin in so many ways! This is absolutely fresh and unique WordPress plugin that helps your website to stand out from the crowd. Engage your visitors to interact with your content by using social toolbar. Showcase posts from your own social accounts and grow your audience in a fun way. Awesome!
- Smart Server Caching — Slider loads almost instantly. No need to load data from API servers every time.
- Unlimited Feeds & Streams — Add as much social feeds to any of your stack as you need.
- Super fast — Resources are loaded only on demand dynamically when stack is inserted on page. Page loading optimized.
- Visual Composer Support — custom element to insert on page with ease.
- Content Moderation — Exclude posts by word, username or URL. Protect your stack from trolls and spam!
- 100% Responsive — Responsive layout depending on slider container or screen size.
- Social Sharing Buttons — Drive the interaction and user involvement!
- Lightbox — Zoom in images in a lightbox with attractive animations with smart media preloading.
- Highly Customizable — Change any aspect including colors, card width, margins, design etc.
- All Popular Social Networks — And their number is growing (based on popular requests).
Feeds to stream
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, user favorites.
- Facebook: news feed or posts of token owner, any public PAGE with public posts, public groups.
- Google+: any public profile.
- LinkedIn: company updates and jobs (only for admins since recent API changes).
- Instagram: home timeline, user photos, hashtag photos, liked photos.
- Pinterest: public user or board.
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Vine: public user feed, user likes, search by tag.
- Dribbble: public items of user, user likes.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid feed.
* Twitter Search API restricts getting tweets older than week.
How plugin works
You create stacks in admin panel and copy generated shortcodes. Then you put these shortcodes in any block on any page/post of your site. Plugin has special widget ready mode for narrow blocks like sidebar. When social stack is shown first time, it’s got cached (takes more time for initial caching but then it will show blazingly fast) and rest of visitors see this cache for cache lifetime. So for example if you have set 20 min cache and 10000 users visit your site within these 20 min, it’s only one time plugin will request API to pull data, for the rest of time users will see cached data almost instantly. Considering that server runs cache renew task in background it guarantees plugin’s amazing performance.
How multiple feeds work
First of all, you can setup unlimited social stacks on any page or post. The magic thing is you then add as much social feeds from one or different social networks as you want. For example, include in one social stack 3 Twitter accounts, 1 Twitter #hashtag, 4 Google+ accounts and 3 Facebook feeds. No problem! Here is a visual scheme:
[1.0.9] Compatibility with Flow-Flow latest versions [1.0.8] Fix for legacy activation error [1.0.7] Fix for activation error with file path [1.0.6] Fix for case when post has multiple categories and stack is set to be inserted after each category [1.0.5] Compatibility with Flow-Flow plugin [1.0.4] Tweak for overflowing text truncation [1.0.3] Visual Composer element for Social Stacks [1.0.2] Performance improvements and CSS tweaks [1.0.1] Hotfixes for initial release [1.0.0] Plugin is approved on CodeCanyon