Social Stacks is a premium WordPress multipurpose plugin to aggregate and showcase social media posts on your WordPress website or blog. Stream content from multiple sources and display into one beautifully designed slider. Using handy shortcodes, embed it on WordPress pages or blog posts or choose to insert slider after posts with predefined categories. This plugin is great for displaying not only social content, but RSS feeds and WordPress posts as well. And the magic thing is you can combine any kind of sources and feeds inside one gorgeous slider.
Social Stacks plugin brings social context to your website! It’s great to use it for relevant news, media, quotes, testimonials, portfolio and so on. Utilize this plugin in so many ways! This is absolutely fresh and unique WordPress plugin that helps your website to stand out from the crowd. Engage your visitors to interact with your content by using social toolbar. Aggregate posts from any public social accounts and grow your audience in a fun way.
- Smart Server Caching — Slider loads almost instantly. No need to load data from API servers every time.
- Unlimited Feeds & Streams — Aggregate and add as much social feeds to any of your stack as you need.
- Super fast — Resources are loaded only on demand dynamically when stack is inserted on page. Page loading optimized.
- Visual Composer Support — custom element to insert on page with ease.
- Content Moderation — Exclude posts by word, username or URL. Protect your stack from trolls and spam!
- 100% Responsive — Responsive layout depending on slider container or screen size.
- Social Sharing Buttons — Drive the interaction and user involvement!
- Lightbox — Zoom in images in a lightbox with attractive animations with smart media preloading.
- Highly Customizable — Change any aspect including colors, card width, margins, design etc.
- All Popular Social Networks — And their number is growing (based on popular requests).
Feeds to stream
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, likes feed.
- Facebook: news feed or posts of token owner, any public PAGE with public posts, public groups.
- Google+: any public profile.
- LinkedIn: company updates and jobs (only for admins since recent API changes).
- Instagram: home timeline, user photos, hashtag photos, likes feed.
- Pinterest: public user or board.
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Vine: public user feed, user likes, search by tag.
- Dribbble: public items of user, likes feed.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid feed.
* Twitter Search API restricts getting tweets older than week.
We are proud to say that Social Stacks is one of a kind social media stream plugin for WordPress. This plugin provides you absolutely unique and amazing design, that you can’t achieve with any other plugin. We spent days and weeks to create the unified design for more than 30 feed types. As a result, the responsive slider has fixed common height whatever you add into it. Flipping through the posts won’t affect your page, content doesn’t jump or shakes. Visitors of your site get absolutely smooth and unique experience.
In fact, Social Stacks save your time on manual embedding social media posts one by one. It also updates your feeds automatically keeping your content always fresh and actual.
How plugin works
You create stacks in admin panel and copy generated shortcodes. Then you put these shortcodes in any block on any page/post of your site. Plugin has special widget ready mode for narrow blocks like sidebar. When social stack is shown first time, it’s got cached (takes more time for initial caching but then it will show blazingly fast) and rest of visitors see this cache for cache lifetime. So for example if you have set 20 min cache and 10000 users visit your site within these 20 min, it’s only one time plugin will request API to pull data, for the rest of time users will see cached data almost instantly. Considering that server runs cache renew task in background it guarantees plugin’s amazing performance.
How multiple feeds work
First of all, you can setup unlimited social stacks. The magic thing is you then aggregate as many social media feeds from one or different social networks as you want. For example, include in one social stack 3 Twitter accounts, 1 Twitter hashtag, 4 Google+ accounts and 3 Facebook feeds. No problem! Here is a visual scheme:
[1.0.9] Compatibility with Flow-Flow latest versions [1.0.8] Fix for legacy activation error [1.0.7] Fix for activation error with file path [1.0.6] Fix for case when post has multiple categories and stack is set to be inserted after each category [1.0.5] Compatibility with Flow-Flow plugin [1.0.4] Tweak for overflowing text truncation [1.0.3] Visual Composer element for Social Stacks [1.0.2] Performance improvements and CSS tweaks [1.0.1] Hotfixes for initial release [1.0.0] Plugin is approved on CodeCanyon